To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The YNWA clan

Risk at Conquer Club
blockwall2
Cheetah

The YNWA clan

Post by blockwall2 »

How good do you guys think the YNWA clan is? I play on CC & am just curious how FISO was doing against YNWA.
Last edited by blockwall2 on 25 Jun 2013, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Re: The YNWA clan

Post by Richt »

mmmmm an interesting first post. I smell a rat. Could Blockwall be part of that clan which he mentions? :lol:

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Welcome to FISO blockwall2!

If RichT is correct then I'd guess WorldCup4James.

I've not played much of a part in the war, but it does appear that even though most of the YNWA clan have more years on CC and many more games played than us, we're ahead due to having better understanding of how to play maps with a twist or 3 to them as a team.

I can't comment on team play but I'd guess that we're ahead on that too due to most of us joining at the same time and engaging in a large number of team tourneys, especially those that use random maps. A good number of our most active players will be partnering each other in a range of tourneys, learning maps and improving team play. Not Rich of course who just can't deal with the idea of reinforcing someone else :D

14-9 in our favour at present so plenty to play for as it's first to 25.

crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Post by crispybits »

We have at least 15 now as I'm waiting for my turn to finish another, and 16 looks likely barring strange dice

YNWA seem to have a smattering of good players, but as Vid says their teamwork seems to be lacking a bit. If they could tighten that up and get the good players leading the weaker ones properly they could improve quite quickly.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

crispybits wrote:We have at least 15 now as I'm waiting for my turn to finish another, and 16 looks likely barring strange dice

YNWA seem to have a smattering of good players, but as Vid says their teamwork seems to be lacking a bit. If they could tighten that up and get the good players leading the weaker ones properly they could improve quite quickly.
Not following the war thread then?
27-19 with 3 quads still in play, all of which we have the advantage in

A couple of threads in our forum that you may wish to catch up on!

blockwall2
Cheetah

Post by blockwall2 »

Congrats to FISO on its clan wins against LOTZ & VVV. Also for the win against YNWA.

Maybe FISO and You'll Never Walk Alone will have to get together again some time.

LFC all of the way!

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Cheers blockwall2 :-)

We're letting things run down for the summer on the clan side of things, playing tourneys/ taking rests and will probably be looking for wars again around September.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Unfortunate that the clan has dissolved but going by the lack of chat at the start of the Clandemonium quads I'm playing in, not really surprising.

blockwall2
Cheetah

Post by blockwall2 »

And then people wonder why I left. It was just so frustrating.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Risk”