To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Other online games?

FISO's own forum community competitions including Forum Poker Game & Forum Prediction comps
bspittles
Dumbledore

Other online games?

Post by bspittles »

We've got poker and maybe chess on the go. Anything else? I've played a couple of seasons of Football Manager with 3-5 others players and that's been fun. Other games I'd be interested in playing with others would be Delta Force 2 (love making my own maps) and Diablo 2 (LOD).

Anyone interested?

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018, 2024 Fisodas champion

Post by Spencer4 »

Backgammon maybe?

Much more of this and we'll be set for the Fiso Olympics :idea:

totempaul
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 3 Consecutive EggCup promotions.TFF/FPL Combo Cup Winner 2010

Post by totempaul »

Is Monopoly pushing things too far?

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Oh, and snooker should be organised at some point!

MrSmedley
FISOhead

Post by MrSmedley »

Connect 4 :D I'm well good at that
Checkers
Minesweeper flags (Msn Messenger)

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

It'd be pretty good to get an online console tourney going. I know im one of the few (2?) with an xbox 360 on here, maybe the ps2/xbox users are a bit larger in number.

Ive played plenty of championship manager in the past, a CM FISO league sounds interesting.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Im loving the sound of the fiso olympics! Perhaps an easier way to play would be the FISO ryder cup. Split into 2 teams, and play each other at a multitude of events.

DixieDean
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2 Top 100 finishes in TFFO; £270 in CYKI since 2008

Post by DixieDean »

I'm up for any online games that don't involve Poker (my Mac doesn't let me play most of them plus I'm not too good at it).

I also have an xbox... currently playing Halo 2 on xbox live.

totempaul
Grumpy Old Man

Post by totempaul »

CanaryYellow wrote:It'd be pretty good to get an online console tourney going. I know im one of the few (2?) with an xbox 360 on here, maybe the ps2/xbox users are a bit larger in number.

Ive played plenty of championship manager in the past, a CM FISO league sounds interesting.
CY have you got PGR for 360?. Had a shot on my mates..couldn't believe how cool just watching the races are, and having banter with the head sets.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Yes i have PGR. I have a great friend who is the head art designer for pgr. He does all the cars. Me and the wife appear on the credits for one of the pgr games on the xbox. Its my claim to fame.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

I dont however have a headset for my 360, but of far greater annoyance is the lack of a hd cable. I keep meaning to buy one on ebay but i still havent gotten round to it.

I play everquest 2 on the pc a lot lately. Doesnt leave much time for other things.

totempaul
Grumpy Old Man

Post by totempaul »

CanaryYellow wrote:I dont however have a headset for my 360, but of far greater annoyance is the lack of a hd cable. I keep meaning to buy one on ebay but i still havent gotten round to it.

I play everquest 2 on the pc a lot lately. Doesnt leave much time for other things.
Nice, Gaming is a big thing up my way from the legacy left behind by DMA design. Plenty of X-boxes made it here before Christmas. I'll look for you in the credits next time I'm having a game at my mates. Any other games you would reccomend?

Madchester
FISO Michael Knighton
FS Record: Impressive

Post by Madchester »

Who did that snooker thread? Been meaning to try that out - pool is also good on yahoo.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018, 2024 Fisodas champion

Post by Spencer4 »

Madchester wrote:Who did that snooker thread? Been meaning to try that out - pool is also good on yahoo.
http://fantasyfootballuk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2831

We have about 5 players who play every now and again. I cannot rocommend it highly enough. It's quick to load, game-play is ace, cheap, even free if you just want to mess about. The only problem is Brian seems to beat me all the time, even though I've won my other 10 games against all-comers :shock: .

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

TP im not on PGR on the 360, its one of the two on the original xbox. Given that the console and all my games are in the loft i cant actually tell you which one it is. I remember there are fireworks in the background, our names are Carl and Felicia.

The only 360 games i have atm are need for speed, most wanted and PGR 360.

Recomending games is nigh on impossible, some people idolise first person shoot em ups, others sports sims. Personally i am hopeless at FPS, but i love a good driving game.

I did get addicted to Tiger Woods golf for a while. EA Sports game, its ridiculosuly easy (i have a round in 49) but you do get to improve your skills with wins, so its almost an rpg sim. If you can pick that up cheap you ought to enjoy it, i found it at a boot sale. Played it to death and sold it on ebay for twice what i paid for it!

I saw god of war on the ps2 on a tv show, it looked really good. I'll get that when its less than 10 quid for sure.

totempaul
Grumpy Old Man

Post by totempaul »

CanaryYellow wrote:TP im not on PGR on the 360, its one of the two on the original xbox. Given that the console and all my games are in the loft i cant actually tell you which one it is. I remember there are fireworks in the background, our names are Carl and Felicia.

The only 360 games i have atm are need for speed, most wanted and PGR 360.

Recomending games is nigh on impossible, some people idolise first person shoot em ups, others sports sims. Personally i am hopeless at FPS, but i love a good driving game.

I did get addicted to Tiger Woods golf for a while. EA Sports game, its ridiculosuly easy (i have a round in 49) but you do get to improve your skills with wins, so its almost an rpg sim. If you can pick that up cheap you ought to enjoy it, i found it at a boot sale. Played it to death and sold it on ebay for twice what i paid for it!

I saw god of war on the ps2 on a tv show, it looked really good. I'll get that when its less than 10 quid for sure.
lol Had lots of fun playing 4 player tiger woods on Nintendo Game Cube, usually for side bets with my mates. 49 thats great. We were wondering what the future might hold for mulit player online golf, thinking that you could enter a 72 hole tournament with a field of hundreds and have to earn your card etc from a field of thousands. Wouldn't be suprised if that was already the case. I could get into that....I've got plenty of world class courses on my doorstep, but playing online against folk from all over the world in mass tournies would be fun.

Tommyboy17
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tommyboy17 »

DixieDean wrote:I'm up for any online games that don't involve Poker (my Mac doesn't let me play most of them plus I'm not too good at it).

I also have an xbox... currently playing Halo 2 on xbox live.
I enjoy a bit of Halo 2 online, Tommboy17 (funnily enough) if your ever on having a run about. Ranked 25.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Forum Community Games & Competitions”