To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Do you have any FISO nemeses? (yes its spelt correctly)

FISO's own forum community competitions including Forum Poker Game & Forum Prediction comps
CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Do you have any FISO nemeses? (yes its spelt correctly)

Post by CanaryYellow »

Do you have a list of people who you enjoy a spot of fiso banter with, or maybe you can accept not winning the various games but just want to finish ahead of your fiso nemesis. Why not list them here and perhaps explain why.

Heres mine:

1. Sted - After insisting on calling me Budgie during the original caption contests, i wanted to beat him in the TFF league. Sadly the only one im beating is probably his Sunderland defence one.

2. Murf - Bit cheeky, but he did copy 6 of my selections in the prediction game (entirely by chance i accept) and then didnt disqualify himself in spite of flouting the copy rule. Of cause he KO'd me the following week. Also not letting me win any CC once i handed judging rights over. I am starting to think im not funny.

3.The Jezster - Again recently for recently denying moment of glory, beating my top score by 1 minute in new santa different slant.

4. Norma Snockers - Seems to have the polar opposite view of any view i care to share with the fiso masses. Nice to prove him wrong, even if it is occasionally.
Last edited by CanaryYellow on 21 Dec 2005, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.

Alchemist
Grumpy Old Chemist
Location: Finally in the promised land - Premiership Champions 2014 - Come on you Saints!!!!!
FS Record: Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Post by Alchemist »

Sorry Cy, Its you.......

After the embarament of the Veulta, yours is one (if not the) of the names I look to as a benchmark........

No hard feelings I trust......

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

Spencer4 for ousting 'Nobbys' Sticky Bar'b'Q crisps before they had even had a chance to be voted on!

Pincher
Grumpy Old Crab
FS Record: Allys Tartan Army

Post by Pincher »

Do I become a nemesis to you canary if I point out that the plural is nemeses. :D

Surely your real nemesis is a black-and-white cat called Sylvester? :wink:

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018, 2024 Fisodas champion

Post by Spencer4 »

jeffersdn wrote:Spencer4 for ousting 'Nobbys' Sticky Bar'b'Q crisps before they had even had a chance to be voted on!
Not surprisingly it's Jeffers. Here's the goon who appears on the scene just as I'm on holiday and scuppers completely my Fiso poster position (remember that). One second I'm happily in a podium position, the next, tumbling due to his enormous number of posts. Everyone else spotted it, I didn't because of being away for a week - I'll not make that mistake again. His is the name I look out for most and enjoy seeing beneath mine on any list. Love you really J :wink:

Other than that, Shrews, for hammering me into 2nd place in the Lucky7s last season and Karrde for so often getting a lucky hand to throw me from the poker.

I have a feeling Mike_ and Lucky7s are threatening to make 2006 a black year...we shall see.

norma snockers
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Do you have any FISO nemesis'

Post by norma snockers »

CanaryYellow wrote:Do you have a list of people who you enjoy a spot of fiso banter with, or maybe you can accept not winning the various games but just want to finish ahead of your fiso nemesis. Why not list them here and perhaps explain why.

4. Norma Snockers - Seems to have the polar opposite view of any view i care to share with the fiso masses. Nice to prove him wrong, even if it is occasionally.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

MrSmedley for trying to convince us that -2 squared is -4 :evil: :D

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

CanaryYellow wrote:
2. Murf - Bit cheeky, but he did copy 6 of my selections in the prediction game (entirely by chance i accept) and then didnt disqualify himself in spite of flouting the copy rule. Of cause he KO'd me the following week. Also not letting me win any CC once i handed judging rights over. I am starting to think im not funny.
The rules said I had to be investigated (not disqualified). I investigated myself and declared myself totally innocent of all charges :D :wink:

I am totally impartial on the caption comps, as was shown by me giving a Man Utd fan runners up prize this week!

My nemesis is whoever I am playing or have been beaten by in any comp. Oh and that notmurf fella.

plasticninja
Grumpy Old Man

Post by plasticninja »

I dont have a nemesis but i have had a few near misses.

norma snockers
Red & Blue Braces

Post by norma snockers »

[
The rules said I had to be investigated (not disqualified). I investigated myself and declared myself totally innocent of all charges :D :wink:

I am totally impartial on the caption comps, as was shown by me giving a Man Utd fan runners up prize this week!

I have to say you have a point, i totally agree withu murf.

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

I enjoy Groomy and MarkR

Groomy fights his corner even when he is clearly wrong and has very differing views fron me

While groomy will try and claim black is white and white is black, Marky will try and convince us bith are in fact grey with flowery pink shirts on.

Differing views well argued is what it's all about.

many views I enjoy reading on a Monday that have been posted while p*ssed at a weekend, you see a host of :oops: 's on Sunday and Monday mornings

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

norma snockers wrote: The rules said I had to be investigated (not disqualified). I investigated myself and declared myself totally innocent of all charges :D :wink:

I have to say you have a point, i totally agree withu murf.
Toying with the idea of shuffling you 2 up to 1 & 2 ! :twisted:

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

Alchemist wrote:Sorry Cy, Its you.......

After the embarament of the Veulta, yours is one (if not the) of the names I look to as a benchmark........

No hard feelings I trust......
Of cause not, im sure no-one hates their nemesis, just want to put one over on them a lot.On the benchmark front, I have a mini obsession with finishing ahead of Dead Parrot in something. I never have and probably never will.
Pincher wrote: Do I become a nemesis to you canary if I point out that the plural is nemeses.
I just looked that up, you are right, what a bizarre looking word. I'll thank you for not pointing out any more of my gramatical or spelling mistakes in the near future. Ah thank yooou.
Last edited by CanaryYellow on 21 Dec 2005, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

Mark R
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mark R »

Tricky Tree wrote:Marky will try and convince us bith are in fact grey with flowery pink shirts on.
I bet you say that to all the boys! :wink:

norma snockers
Red & Blue Braces

Post by norma snockers »

[
Toying with the idea of shuffling you 2 up to 1 & 2 ! :twisted:[/quote]

'Oh i do love you, but i think your awful'

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Spencer4 wrote:Karrde for so often getting a lucky hand to throw me from the poker.
Thats just because people are so desperate to beat me, I get called by more marginal hands... Anyone who calls me a lucky player is barking! :lol: Every time I get lucky I pay for it with 25 rotten hands. :wink:

I was wondering who would pick me for the Poker... and National Hunt :wink:

I take its as a compliment :P

I also claim no nemesis, I like everyone (even those that think Sven is worth his paycheque :wink: )

plasticninja
Grumpy Old Man

Post by plasticninja »

Sometimes it is just best to let sleeping dogs lie. :lol: :wink:

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

plasticninja wrote:Sometimes it is just best to let sleeping dogs lie. :lol: :wink:
by David Beckham aged 28

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

plasticninja wrote:Sometimes it is just best to let sleeping dogs lie. :lol: :wink:
A well reasoned and civilised debate doth not leadeth to nemesis..eth. Only respect. :)

plasticninja
Grumpy Old Man

Post by plasticninja »

Karrde wrote:
A well reasoned and civilised debate doth not leadeth to nemesis..eth. Only respect. :)
:D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Forum Community Games & Competitions”