To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sports Personality 2016

A forum for fixed-odds betting discussion and tips including sports betting such as horse racing
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Sports Personality 2016

Post by blahblah »

Jade Jones is the one I feel for...

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Re: RE: Re: Sports Personality 2016

Post by forestfan »

murf wrote:
forestfan wrote:Why isn't Jessica Ennis-Hill nominated given her big achievement this year, winning the 2011 World Heptathlon title? ;)
True. All in 1 year - world gold, Olympic silver, retired and still fit yet somehow not nominated. A tough year.
Looking back, 2011 was the year of the infamous all-male shortlist, as well... she would surely have made the list and possibly won it back then if it hadn't been for the doped up Russian cheat.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: RE: Re: Sports Personality 2016

Post by blahblah »

forestfan wrote:
murf wrote:
forestfan wrote:Why isn't Jessica Ennis-Hill nominated given her big achievement this year, winning the 2011 World Heptathlon title? ;)
True. All in 1 year - world gold, Olympic silver, retired and still fit yet somehow not nominated. A tough year.
Looking back, 2011 was the year of the infamous all-male shortlist, as well... she would surely have made the list and possibly won it back then if it hadn't been for the doped up Russian cheat.
Blimey, was it that long ago?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Betting Forum”