To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

can anyone help...

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

can anyone help...

Post by raoul »

Several years ago - and it was probably at least 15-20 - I happened upon a website which had the combined stats for every club who had ever played in any European competition.

What I loved about these stats was that once you got past the likes of Real at the top in terms of overall games played and wins etc:

- the team with the highest % of games won was the mighty...?
- the same team also had the highest goals scored per game in European competition

Does anyone know of this resource, as I cannot find it?

And would anyone like to guess the team?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: can anyone help...

Post by murf »

Forest must have a good %age win rate. Not sure they were big scorers but could have been.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Ipswich must be one :lol:

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

played 8 games only in European competition and won 8 of them. Nobody can beat that 66.67% success rate although if memory serves, it was a tie with another club also I think having played 12 games and won 8).

39 goals scored in those 12 games. Only team to average in excess of 3 per game. I have heard this stat more recently than the win % so am guessing it remains tops, whether the 66.67% thing does I do not know.

Question is … where is this data!!!

(will reveal the club soonish if nobody gets it)

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

Zim that is interesting reading - but it is CL only, and the stats I am referring to are for all European club competitions combined (and the team I refer to has never played in the CL or European Cup).

But thanks, as it is a very interesting resource!

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

It has EL too, unless Burnley were in the CL...

Is it Norwich?

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

blahblah wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 09:45 It has EL too, unless Burnley were in the CL...

Is it Norwich?
scarily Burnley got to the European Cup QF!!!

And stop plundering East Anglia for the answer :)

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

I can tell you are all desperate to know the answer, so I will tell you.

The team with the best win % in European club competitions all time, as well as the highest goals per game in those competitions at 3.25, is ..............

The mighty QPR :mrgreen:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”