To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Premier league tickets and supporters

A forum for discussion on Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
Footy1

Premier league tickets and supporters

Post by Footy1 »

Hi Fellow Footy fans, I hope your all well.

I'm doing some research on the Premier league and problems with tickets (to see if it is a real problem or not, and to how many people).
I would love your honest feedback to a few questions if you could help out with honest answers.
Im trying to get some solutions.

1) Do you have problems getting tickets to premier league games, if so, how often does this occur.

2) How often would you like to see a live Premier League match

3) How often could you afford to go

4) What do you do when you cannot go, or what other solutions do you try to see a game

5) If you had an opportunity to enter a prize/competition to win an elite VIP box so you, your friends or family could watch your team play, how much would you be willing to pay to enter this elite prize.

Thanks for your time in helping out, I appreciate it.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Premier league tickets and supporters

Post by murf »

Call me a cynic but I have a nagging feeling that this is all about question 5......

Footy1

Post by Footy1 »

murf wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 11:06 Call me a cynic but I have a nagging feeling that this is all about question 5......
Hi Murf

The answer to your question is yes and no, its not aimed at one question. The feedback is actually for all of them.
But i appreciate your feedback knowing that some people will think that.
Its about trying to find out from the real people who are trying to go to games what is happening, what they would do to get to a game and how they feel about the situation.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

1) Do you have problems getting tickets to premier league games, if so, how often does this occur.

Not really

2) How often would you like to see a live Premier League match

Every other week

3) How often could you afford to go

Depends on the price. If it was cheaper I would go more.

4) What do you do when you cannot go, or what other solutions do you try to see a game

Watch on tv

5) If you had an opportunity to enter a prize/competition to win an elite VIP box so you, your friends or family could watch your team play, how much would you be willing to pay to enter this elite prize.

probably no more than the price of a lottery ticket.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Talk & Events”