To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 33

A Fantasy Football forum for Player Manager.
Player Manager
Wideboy

Gameweek 33

Post by Player Manager »

Yo FISOers - big decisions await on the double gameweek. It may be a chance to get a real jump on your competitors in the season league. The highest score so far in the table below is Mark Place on 496 - so there's your marker.

And if we cut it based on the top 10 scores to-date, you'd be ranked like this

Enjoy
Jason

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Re: Gameweek 33

Post by ronny10 »

I reckon there should be a prize for the highest score of the season Jason :wink: 8-) :lol:

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

I was thinking that about the lowest score of last week Mark...but then i saw yours :D

It says Rooney is injured on the site. I have a feeling he'll be playing on Tuesday. The game seems to be improving all the time generally though and getting more and more leagues as it deserves.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Jason, is it possibleto standardize when clean sheet points are added? Sometimes it is minutes after games and sometimes it is hours after.

Player Manager
Wideboy

Post by Player Manager »

@chrismar, clean sheet points are automatically added a few minutes after each game is finished. If you think that's not happening and its possible for you to let me know at the time, just get in touch (telling us the game affected) and we'll check it out. But we're not aware of any issues at the moment.

Jason

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Another suggestion Jason to make the game a bit better, On the overall leaderboard could you add an extra column saying 'current week score' ? After each day of games i look at the table posted on fiso and the one on the site to work out each persons weekly score, any chance you could stick that up there so I can check it ongoing rather than waiting until the following friday?

Cheers :)

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar

Post by chrismar »

I thought that was the case Jason but Man Utd's weren't added until the morning after. Making the double-up leagues visible would be useful.

Player Manager
Wideboy

Post by Player Manager »

@Chrisharry12345 - agree its a good idea and certainly one we have penned for next season (for any league we run). We'll see if we're able to squeeze it in sooner - otherwise I may be able to update the table earlier here on FISO.

@chrismar Also agree about the double-up leagues. It would make more sense if they were listed and available just like any other league. This one is also penned for next season. And we'll take a look at that Man Utd update you mentioned. Cheers

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Player Manager”