27%
Liv Tyler
8%
Liz Hurley
25%

Total votes: 48

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Group H - Last 32

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Welcome to the final 32 of Miss Fiso 2010

You have 1 vote

Top 2 go through

Any draws will be decided by number of votes in previous rounds, if still tied then lots will be drawn

Poll will run for 3 days

Please see pictures below for Group H

Kylie Minogue

Allison Stokke

Liv Tyler

Liz Hurley

El Neilio 10
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Banned from telling the truth in the "Elite league - 2011 / 12" thread
FS Record: First Sun Weekly winner of the second decade of the third Millennium

Re: Group H - Last 32

Post by El Neilio 10 »

Shame about Liv and Liz's photos here but then again, I think they were always going to be also-rans drawn in this group.

Kylie is quite perfect but I have to go with first impressions and pick everyone's fave pole vaulter.

:D

Now to check where we're at in slightly more relevant crisp world cup. (At least we can realise our dreams more easily in that tourney!)

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

That picture of Allison Stokke doesn't really do her justice. I think this ones better.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Post by Chuck Taylor »

and it's been posted/used countless times so I thought i'd vary pictures abit, those worthy of the Miss Fiso title will have plenty of various quality pictures posted, those that rely on one picture shouldn't go as far as they are, sorry Stokke lovers but it's a fact, she aint worthy

El Neilio 10
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Banned from telling the truth in the "Elite league - 2011 / 12" thread

Post by El Neilio 10 »

Surely, you could try being a little more consistent though Chuck???

Admittedly, the pic 2 posts above could do to be reduced in size a little (to fit with the others), but surely we should be seeing better and better pictures for all the candidates as the tournament gets hotter and hotterer. ;)

You're doing a sterling job so please don't take this minor whinge too seriously!

;)

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

in the last round I went with a facial/beauty theme (as many face/shoulders? pics as possible, did anyone notice? the pics I used were personal taste, I can't mind read or please everyone

in this round i've gone onto the theme of bodies/underwear/swimwear, did anyone notice that? I can't help it if the only pictures of Allison Stokke are of her in her pole vaulting gear or Natalie Imbruglia or Liv Tyler have one picture on google images in a bikini that doesn't do them justice

the thought was in the last 66 the most beautiful get though (if pictures sway decisions)
the thought in this round was the most sexy get though based on their bodies get through
the next round may be aimed towards diversity, I guess if it does Sophie Ellis Bextor would have been more worthy of a place in the last 16 that Allison '1 picture' Stokke :lol:

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

Chuck Taylor wrote:and it's been posted/used countless times so I thought i'd vary pictures abit, those worthy of the Miss Fiso title will have plenty of various quality pictures posted, those that rely on one picture shouldn't go as far as they are, sorry Stokke lovers but it's a fact, she aint worthy
To be fair though any model/actress/singer is going to have far more suitable pics (where they've been made up, airbrushed and dressed in saucy lingerie) than a sports person.

You're still doing a great job though and I think in general the photos have improved in this round. :D

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

totally agree with you and fair play to her for going so far as the only sports woman but I can only work with what google gives me and I'm gonna stick to varying pictures to keep the pictures side of the competition fresh

if anyone disagrees with any pictures posted then please feel free to post your own (even the same ones posted in the nominations, 1st round etc)

rossn13
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 12th TFFE 09/10

Post by rossn13 »

Chuck Taylor wrote:Allison '1 picture' Stokke :lol:
Ouch! Kind of true... But she still gets my vote 8-)

El Neilio 10
Grumpy Old Man

Post by El Neilio 10 »

Chuck Taylor wrote:in the last round I went with a facial/beauty theme (as many face/shoulders? pics as possible, did anyone notice? the pics I used were personal taste, I can't mind read or please everyone

in this round i've gone onto the theme of bodies/underwear/swimwear, did anyone notice that? I can't help it if the only pictures of Allison Stokke are of her in her pole vaulting gear or Natalie Imbruglia or Liv Tyler have one picture on google images in a bikini that doesn't do them justice

the thought was in the last 66 the most beautiful get though (if pictures sway decisions)
the thought in this round was the most sexy get though based on their bodies get through
the next round may be aimed towards diversity, I guess if it does Sophie Ellis Bextor would have been more worthy of a place in the last 16 that Allison '1 picture' Stokke :lol:
Think you need to change your name to Jules Rimet!

;)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Miss Fiso World Cup 2010”