To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Quarter Final Captaincy

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Quarter Final Captaincy

Post by gallus »

gallus wrote:I'm sticking with Nani. Someone might get 6 or 7, but I think I'm more likely to get another 0. :lol:
good call so far! :D

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Going Griezmann over Payet tonight myself, so would advise everyone else to do the opposite!

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Hmmm...Payet/Giroud vs 5? Close call.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Without bonuses, it's quite difficult to get more than 6 in a game in this format.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Sutter Kane wrote:Without bonuses, it's quite difficult to get more than 6 in a game in this format.
Yes it took me a long time to realize this, but anything above 3 points is a good score in this game. 6 points in UEFA is 8-9 in FPL.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Sutter Kane wrote:Without bonuses, it's quite difficult to get more than 6 in a game in this format.
Yes, I think I'd stick on 6, but 5 is just about any non-appearance contribution at all. Mainly, it's EUROs not FPL so I'm tempted by the chance to let the hair down a bit. :mrgreen:

Payet for me then. He who rodders. :mrgreen:

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Payet should get 2 at the very least so it's a 3 point gamble. Payet for me too. I was going for Lloris but I'm hoping for an Iceland goal as most other teams have at least 2 French defenders.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Thank you, I have two french defenders
I reciprocate by hoping what's most inconvenient for you, nothing personal, just doing what you did first :P

In the meanwhile Payet, then Griezmann

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

MoSe wrote:Thank you, I have two french defenders
I reciprocate by hoping what's most inconvenient for you, nothing personal, just doing what you did first :P

In the meanwhile Payet, then Griezmann
Nothing personal :wink: clearly everyone wants their captain choice to outscore all other choices.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Agreed
Perfectly legitimate, what always nagged me it's that maybe most don't realise here, is that when you wish the failure of your "generic opponent" so to gain a bigger advanrage yourself, you're actually wishing the failure of s9me specific and individual poster and rival here
And although legitimate in tbe game, it's never pleasant to read that someone is practically wishing your failure, albeit not personal

Mind, I do NOT feel 100% safe indeed with my 10 CS points (GK+D +1p Payet (C) doubled)

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Oh shoot, barely had time to post it :roll:
You'll be happy now :x

Mo Bot
Dumbledore

Post by Mo Bot »

I actually wanted Iceland to win so not particularly happy.

I wasn't thinking about anyone on Fiso at all when I made the statement, I was thinking of the current top 10 in the overall rankings. I'm 30-ish points and 321 places behind so have almost no chance of catching up but a French clean sheet would have ended all hope completely. Another Payet goal and a few more Lloris saves would do nicely.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”