To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Copa America

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Fantasy Copa America

Post by owenclass »

I found a website featuring a fantasy game for the Copa America

http://fantasyfootballfirst.co.uk/copa- ... o-group-a/

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: Fantasy Copa America

Post by Stemania »

This one seems to be the official one:

http://www.ca.superdt.cl/ingresar

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

FISO having an official league?

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

fred1266 wrote:FISO having an official league?
Taca was doing it in another thread but couldnt find a game, at the time,if one is set up quick may still get a few entries with the short time span involved.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

ok

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

robot wrote:
fred1266 wrote:FISO having an official league?
Taca was doing it in another thread but couldnt find a game, at the time,if one is set up quick may still get a few entries with the short time span involved.
I did have a look at this one, but it doesn't feel like 'proper' FF to me, more or a pickathon. Still, it could turn out to be really good, so I'll look on with interest.

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight
FS Record: Murfs Premiership Predictions Knockout Cup 13/14 Winner

Post by Ralfbergs »

Stemania wrote:This one seems to be the official one:

I guess nobody has created a FISO league there, so I already set it up (not sure about the rules or anything, but I guess something similar to the usual, managed to register there, set up my team and set up a league:

League name: FISO League
League password: NeymarMessi

You can find it in the list with the leagues and afterwards just type in the password. If something doesn't work please let me know or even better - consult google translate :D. I think the points sistem there is very similar to FPL (at least by what I gathered through translating it via Google Translate).

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight

Post by Ralfbergs »

Ralfbergs wrote:
Stemania wrote:This one seems to be the official one:

I guess nobody has created a FISO league there, so I already set it up (not sure about the rules or anything, but I guess something similar to the usual, managed to register there, set up my team and set up a league:

League name: FISO League
League password: NeymarMessi

You can find it in the list with the leagues and afterwards just type in the password. If something doesn't work please let me know or even better - consult google translate :D. I think the points sistem there is very similar to FPL (at least by what I gathered through translating it via Google Translate).

Ok, I just found out that the tournament actually started today, so I guess it was too late. Anyone who has a team there can join up though

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Only 1 game played, i'll add a team to the league before the days out and see how it does without any chilians!

owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Post by owenclass »

I was going to do Vidal in my team

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight

Post by Ralfbergs »

Doing quite average in this fantasy copa america, 449th out of 2,5k entrants. Took lots of Chileans for quaterfinals, but forgot that this isn't UEFA U-21 fantasy and put Di Maria and Zabaleta on the bench. The weirdest fantasy game I have ever played, maybe because I'm not well versed in South American football.

Oh and this happened yesterday:
https://twitter.com/FootballFunnys/stat ... 3005845504
Just what the hell?

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

Forgot about this after I missed the first matchday deadline, just had a look 1544th with no changes/very limited understanding of the website and neymer captain throughout! Must be some very poor players out there!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”