To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 30

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
Totelfootball
Treebeard

Gameweek 30

Post by Totelfootball »

After a week break, we’re back with your fantasy football betting fix! There’s some excellent clashes this week-end, none more so than the clash of Chelsea and Man City on Sunday afternoon. Let’s hope that defensive tactics don’t win out and that we get a cracker!

Down to the serious business of trying to pick this week-end’s team and possibly helping you to win a few quid!! Let’s kick off with the easier ones….

The bookmakers price up Man Utd at 1/2 and expect them to be too good for Bolton. I suspect this will be a tough task for them. Bolton are in good form of late. After this week-end Sir Alex takes a 5-game holiday in the stands for his criticisms of Martin Atkinson after the defeat at Chelsea earlier this month, so Utd are likely to be very motivated to get the win. Chicarito is in flying form and is likely to start. Nani or Rooney are also likely to score well.

Arsenal travel to West Brom after a fortnight they’ll be eager to forget. They lost the Carling Cup to Birmingham. Out of Europe to Barca despite the best grumblings of Wenger. Out of the FA Cup to United’s sub defenders. More injuries to boot. A very optimistic Arsenal fan would look on the brightside and think that it means that they can now concentrate on the league, but they’ll have to win this week-end to keep these dreams alive. West Brom have looked considerably stronger since Hodgson took over & this win won’t come easy. Nonetheless the Gunners are likely to prove too strong & we’d suggest that Nasri/Wilshere in midfield with van Persie up front are strong picks.

Both Blackburn and Blackpool have lost their way of late. Blackburn have 1 point from last 5 games. Blackpool have 4 from last 6 games. Away from home they’ve conceded 31 goals already this season. Nonetheless, they’re sure to keep attacking. Expect goals and we’d suspect that Blackburn will score more. Pedersen is a consistent performer for Blackburn.

Villa are having some problems in the dressing room of late with Dunne and Collins were disciplined over an incident last week. They welcome Wolves this week-end who have a great away record this season. They were in great form when drawing away to Tottenham last timeout. I’ve a suspicion that Wolves might add to their backroom woes and turn these over as well. I’d try either Jarvis or O’Hara in midfield.

Sunderland welcome Liverpool to the Stadium of Light. They are a decent side but have been struggling of late. Last week’s away draw at the Emirates halted a slide of 4 straight losses. For their part Liverpool are playing well. Although defensive frailties persist, they look excellent in attack. Suarez looks the real deal. He and Meireles are combining well. Kuyt had a hat-trick to beat Man Utd last time out. Carroll will start up front & will be keen to pay back some of his £35m price tag.
Think we’ve plenty in midfield and attack at this stage, so we need to check out our defence.

Everton v Fulham offers potential. Baines and Coleman consistently do well for Everton in attack. If they can keep Duff quiet in midfield, they might pick up a clean sheet also.

I don’t see a lot of goals in the Wigan v Birmingham game, so this might be one to try a few defenders. No real opinion on the Stoke v Necastle game.
Last but certainly by no means least is the clash of Chelsea and Man City on Sunday. Chelsea’s form has improved of late, rediscovering some of their early season sparkle. Is this the game where Torres will end his goal drought? He’ll need to find his form quite quickly lest he begin to be compared to Shevchenko. I suspect he will, but I am not sure that playing against a defensively minded City team will be his time to shine. I’d take Cech and Luiz and hope that both Chelsea & City can conspire for City not to score. There’s an argument for sticking in 2 City defenders also & hoping for a scoreless draw, but we hope for more entertainment in our Sunday to push for this.

Try out our game with a £5 FREE bet this week-end.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Re: Gameweek 30

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Luiz got booked but hasnt been given -2

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”