To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 28 Open for betting...

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
Totelfootball
Treebeard

Gameweek 28 Open for betting...

Post by Totelfootball »

After a 2-week hiatus, TotelFootball is back to give your fantasy football betting hit this week-end. There’s close to a full programme this week-end. Only casualties are the Spurs v Arsenal & Chlesea v Birmingham fixtures due to Arsenal and Birmingham contesting the Carling Cup final at Wembley this Sunday. Arsenal at 1/2 will have too much. Fill your boots!

A few thoughts on how Gameweek 28 fantasy football can pay for your next holiday …

League leaders Man Utd will be looking to regain their advantage at the top of the table. Arsenal closed the gap to a single point with their 1-0 win over Stoke mid-week. They are likely to do so when they visit Wigan, who they’ve beaten on their last 11 meetings. Looks like an easy one for Man U!!

But we don’t want to make things too easy for you so we’ve decided to exclude this game and include the Chelsea v Man U match on Tuesday evening next. An altogether more difficult proposition for Man Utd. I suspect that this will be a very tight affair and there will be easier matches from which to pick your team.
Wolves v Blackpool face a 6-pointer at Molineux. Both teams are in a terrible slump, scoring 4 only points from their last 6 games. This game will deliver goals. Blackpool’s style of play coupled with each side’s inability to shut out guarantee it. I suspect a win for Blackpool. They’re too low in the league to be threatened by Wolves. Consider Puncheon and Vaughan.

Stoke welcome West Brom and we think that Stoke players are a buy. Stoke have won their last 3 home games and WBA have lost their last 5 away from home. West Brom have conceded 29 goals in 13 away games (2nd worst in Premiership). Stoke are not prolific scorers but I think they’ll be value for 2 against WBA and would consider Etherington and Jones for inclusion.

Liverpool visit West Ham on Sunday. Liverpool midfielder Raul Meireles has netted in five of the club’s last six matches and has to be picked. I’d also stick in Suarez up-front against the West Ham defence.

Aston Villa should be good enough at home to Blackburn. Bent is doing ok since his move from Sunderland and he Stuart Downing always does well in midfield for Villa.

Man City face a potentially tough clash with Fulham, especially after their clash with Aris Salonika. Nonetheless, they should have too much for Fulham. Carlos Tevez as always is worth consideration and they have a very mean defence at Eastlands. Consider Hart, Richards or Toure.

We’ve no real opinions on the Everton v Sunderland or the Newcastle v Bolton games.

Ah, what the hell!!! With a mouth-watering clash on Tuesday night you’re going to have to throw in either Torres, Drogba, Rooney or Berbatov and hope it’s a goal fest. Much as I hate to say, I think this is a game where you’d probably be better off loading up with defenders. Here’s hoping I’m wrong.

Get in on the action now at TotelFootball. There's a £5 bet for all new sign-ups, so what you waiting for?

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: Gameweek 28 Open for betting...

Post by pa102aw »

Been trying all day to get into the site but it won't open for me :x Anybody else having the same problem ?

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Fine for me mate

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Post by pa102aw »

My link must be kaputt, I Googled it and logged in that way. Why do we call it Totel Football, but I have to Google "Player Manager" :?

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

pa102aw wrote:My link must be kaputt, I Googled it and logged in that way. Why do we call it Totel Football, but I have to Google "Player Manager" :?
:shock: different game maybe??

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”