To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Message to all TF players

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Re: Message to all TF players

Post by ronny10 »

bennyc wrote: I found him polite, amiable and knowledgeable. Quite what he's doing in business with someone like you I have no idea.
Its a business :shock: :shock: :shock:

The way TF has been speaking I thought it was going turn out to be a couple of kids taking the piss :roll:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Cant comment on the guy that posts on here as i have had no dealings with him. My experiences with Declan have been fine. spoke to him on the phone a few times and he seems very helpful, friendly and keen for feedback and ideas

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

This topic needs locking before BennyC has Totelfootball up for slander.

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

Ashers wrote:This topic needs locking before BennyC has Totelfootball up for slander.

Agreed. This episode has done my head in. I know Chris is pretty upset as well.

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

Look Benny I play TF regularly as you and Chris know..I hope they pay you out as per those T&C's (i.e guaranteed payout), draw a line under the whole episode, and we can all continue to enjoy the game next year...

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

I know that there has been a little admin/ mod involvement with pms and posts as this has developed so far.

A request now for those directly involved and the rest of us watching from the sidelines to adhere to this forum's etiquette and T&Cs and not force admin and the moderator team to take any further action in this matter. We are all of course interested in how this issue gets resolved and so further updates are welcomed but without any insults or derogatory comments aimed at anyone please.

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

Totel Football have paid up in full for the disputed week. Chris and myself are pleased with the outcome and hope that going forward the terms and conditions are clear and don't detract from what is a good game. Thanks to TF and those on this forum that shared their views.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Well done TF, you did the right thing :mrgreen:

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: £15K profit from OFL, Fantasy League Classic 08/09 Champion, Champions League 06/07 Overall Winner, EURO2008 Phase Two Winner, 9 time OFL Manager of the Week

Post by Kdub »

bennyc wrote:Totel Football have paid up in full for the disputed week. Chris and myself are pleased with the outcome and hope that going forward the terms and conditions are clear and don't detract from what is a good game. Thanks to TF and those on this forum that shared their views.
the power of FISO 8-)

Benny 1
vs
TotelFootball 0

:lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”