To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Come Back To What You Know.........

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
Totelfootball
Treebeard

Come Back To What You Know.........

Post by Totelfootball »

We have noticed the number of FISO TotelFootballers drop over the past few weeks, we are not quite sure why. Why not give us another go this weekend? With your collective expertise we are sure you'll win some money, and that's all that matters, right?

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Come Back To What You Know.........

Post by bennyc »

I am playing but doing it with Chrispyb so you won't see my name.

Have you considered staggering the prizes so second wins more than third, third more than fourth etc?

For multi entrants (as most FISO-ers are) this competition is pretty much sh*t or bust. If you win you make a decent profit but second or worse and you might break even. Some people won't like those odds.

Some people will also be paying more attention to Player Manager as it's season long and lower maintenance.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I have tried to sign up but I requested a new password and the email never arrives. It is not in my junk mail folder.
It just never arrives

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Post by Totelfootball »

Surprised wrote:I have tried to sign up but I requested a new password and the email never arrives. It is not in my junk mail folder.
It just never arrives

Please check your PMs. We know what the problem was, our emails were blocked by your provider.

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Post by Totelfootball »

bennyc wrote:I am playing but doing it with Chrispyb so you won't see my name.

Have you considered staggering the prizes so second wins more than third, third more than fourth etc?

For multi entrants (as most FISO-ers are) this competition is pretty much sh*t or bust. If you win you make a decent profit but second or worse and you might break even. Some people won't like those odds.

Some people will also be paying more attention to Player Manager as it's season long and lower maintenance.
Thanks for your suggestions. Our survey closes on Wednesday, after which we are going to discuss possible improvements. In the meantime good luck.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Totelfootball wrote:
Surprised wrote:I have tried to sign up but I requested a new password and the email never arrives. It is not in my junk mail folder.
It just never arrives

Please check your PMs. We know what the problem was, our emails were blocked by your provider.
I tried the new password but it says not valid.
I'm in UK over Christmas so i will try again then.

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

Good to see continued variation at the top of the leaderboard.

This would suggest that the scrapping of the budget has opened things up a bit.

Should encourage others to play.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”