To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Problems

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Problems

Post by bennyc »

Anyone considering playing this game should be aware that current players are having trouble withdrawing money (i.e. they aren't being allowed). Messages to management are either deleted or unanswered.

alrob
Cheetah

Re: Problems

Post by alrob »

I would suggest you do not play this game as currently I cannot withdraw money from my account, I cannot contact the administrators at TF and they have blocked me (and I'm guessing others) from posting on the discussion board. Be warned!! :(

fsl
Treebeard
FS Record: Tff Super 20s winner 2011-2012 when it meant something (£1000) TFF MOTW 2011-2012
FANTEAM World Champion of Fantasy Football 2019/20
Won $10 on draftkings once

Post by fsl »

ALL GOOD :lol:

TOTEL withdrawal issues sorted - Money in my account and games are live

alrob
Cheetah

Post by alrob »

Just tried to withdraw again - same result. No withdrawals, no communications and still blocked from posting on their board. Believe 'fsl' at your peril. Not happy with totelfootball! :cry: Will post once/if this is ever sorted, but still beware.

fsl
Treebeard
FS Record: Tff Super 20s winner 2011-2012 when it meant something (£1000) TFF MOTW 2011-2012

Post by fsl »

I withdrew £50 to Skrill on the 19th however I cant withdraw any more at the moment. Hope this issue is sorted soon as TOTEL is the best weekly game around IMO

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

fsl wrote:I withdrew £50 to Skrill on the 19th however I cant withdraw any more at the moment. Hope this issue is sorted soon as TOTEL is the best weekly game around IMO
What's their reason for only letting you withdraw £50?

fsl
Treebeard

Post by fsl »

I only tried to withdraw £50 - I hoped every thing was sorted - still optimistic

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

I had problem after problem trying to withdraw £100+

I couldn't withdraw to my bank as previously had done
Had to sign up to this skrill shit
Skrill is shit and still didn't work
Tried calling no help, could get through to anyone on various numbers
Messages on the on site board were deleted and I was blocked
Emailed with a response
Response asked for my iban and other details
2-3 weeks later still no money in account
Emailed again
Told to use skrill
Skrill still doesn't work
Emailed again
Then had to get it sent to a mates skrill account.
Lost a good £5 in skrill charges
So all in all took about a month to get money, I was just grateful to get anything

Real shame as was a good game, the new team limit and issues has killed a once great game. I won't be touching it until the pots are bigger and you can deposit and withdraw without using skrill.

chrispyb
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chrispyb »

Looks like the game is dead in the water now. just over 50 played last week and looking at the site they have reduced the pool to about £140!

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Has anybody had any luck getting any money from Totel Football in the last month, I've been having a nightmare.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Following on from the problems my friend and I have been facing with TotelFootball, I have posted a detailed comment on their site. It will more than likely be removed very soon so I have taken a screenshot, please see here for details - http://i.imgur.com/FWCIJE9.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

If anybody has anything thoughts or is experiencing the same problems it would be good to know.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

It has taken less than an hour for the comments to be removed and my account to be blocked from making further posts. Can't say I'm surprised.

chrispyb
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chrispyb »

Cant see why anyone would still play as they are clearly just withholding all winnings so no-one ever gets paid out. This has been happening for months and surely it is a matter of time before the website disappears for good. If you use linkedin then have a look for a couple of people on there and start hassling them (would be my advice) :wink:

If you are looking for a decent weekly game I would recommend mondogoal.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Thanks Crispy agree with all of that and we've got some details off linked in ready just going to give them the weekend but to be honest I don't think anything will work. Did you manage to get all of your money out?

We've tried all of the games but prefer totels set up and game format, shame it's died but with the terrible customer service it was always going to happen

alrob
Cheetah

Post by alrob »

Hi Chaps, much still the same for me - I have been blocked, have money in totelfootball (about £150) and still cannot access it (for months). With the site admin ignoring and blocking me, I am at a loss of what to do next - any suggestions would be welcome, but I've kinda written off the money already.
I noticed on LinkedIn that the driving force behind the site - the Operations Manager, Chris Cullinane, left in March and I am guessing he saw the writing on the wall and things have gradually went downhill since then to the current position where I believe they are just trying to extract the last few quid out of gullible (and unfortunately, trusting) punters, with no intentions of paying any money out.
I also notice the usual message "Skrill withdrawals issue resolved. Please let us know if you experience any issue." has been posted again yesterday by the admin on there - but still not working for me (on a re-direct loop back to withdrawals page).

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I managed to get my £120 after months of trying, ill pm you the email address I used to contact them. It was a mission though.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Thanks for the responses. We have had no contact from Totel and it even looks as if they have disabled their comments board now.

Mad Dog if you would be so kind to pm me that e-mail address that would be great, I’ll give that a try and see what happens.

fsl
Treebeard

Post by fsl »

Since I have managed to take a few beer tokens from TOTEL over the years I feel I should let you know of my recent dealings. Firstly I have to say I have absolutely no affiliation with the site or any of the people that run it – honest

Last week they posted that the issues with SKRILL were sorted and I think I was probably lucky enough to notice it first and withdrew 3 x £50 to my Sons Account without problems and 3 x £50 to my account before the error message returned. From that I am guessing they had deposited £300+ into their SKRILL payment account with the intention that this would cover that weeks prize money but I was lucky (selfish) enough to get there first.

If this is the case then they certainly are running on a shoe string at the moment. IMO the only way that the game will revive is if they find a sponsor like a Bookies or a Footie Website etc, that will put money into it. I hope this is the case as I love the game and have benefited from it over the years.

As far as those of us that are still owed money (myself £200+ and my son £80 included). I suggest that we should all continue to play the game with the money in our accounts (without depositing any more obviously) as this will make the site more attractive to any potential investors/sponsors. This may explain why they removed the comments board. Obviously we should try using Mad Dogs email contact as well which would be nice to see here if FISO allow – If not could you PM me it too please MD

Reading this back I can see how this looks like a TOTEL response but I assure you it is not – I played Fantasy Stakes before TOTEL came along and PMd Benny C all those years ago so he knows me from then

PS – If you know of any other similar weekly games out there I would be grateful if you let me know. I am playing Playon & TFF Weekender as well as TOTEL.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

We have never yet been able to get Skrill to work it always goes through to the add account section where the name and address is completed then click on the submit button and nothing happens. Is that the same issue you were experiencing?

In respect of playing the game to make it more enticing for investors that is not somethiing Im interested in, if they give us our money back and improve their customer service then I would reconsider it but until then I don't want to waste my time. Out of all the games I've tried it was easily the best format of game but I fear there terrible customer service is what caused the more casual players to leave.

In respect of other games the main one Ive played other than what you have mentioned is Picklive and Sun Dream Team weekly but I dont particulalry like either of them.

chrispyb
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chrispyb »

Hi Guys, sincerely hope you manage to get your funds out. Please pm me and I can send you a couple of email addresses/contacts to speak with.

In terms of weekly games I would highly recommend Mondogoal. Takes a while to get used to but live updates and very good prizes on offer!

fsl
Treebeard

Post by fsl »

No I managed to create a Skrill account a good while ago and use it for totel, playon and betfair. I get the error message. withdrawal failed. There was a problem with your withdrawal

doncht
Kevin and Perry

Post by doncht »

Wow, until now, the issue still hasn't been resolved. Is Skrill about to be taken out?

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Hi just thought I'd give an update on this. Mad Dog kindly gave me an e-mail for Declan O'Sullivan who I understand is the founder of TotelFootball and we e-mailed him confirming the BIC Code and SWIFT Number for our bank account. He responded the same day to say he would authorise a bank transfer and the money was in our account just a few days later.

If anybody else is having problems I suggest you do the same his contact details are:-

Email: declan@totelfootball.com
Mobile: +353 (0)87 647 7806

Special thanks to Mad Dog, I owe you one

fsl
Treebeard

Post by fsl »

I have managed to withdraw all winnings to Skrill and the site has updated results and seems to be working and paying out :lol: Very happy about this - hopefully this means TOTEL is back to its best and we can continue to play as it would be a real shame to lose the best weekly game around

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

DanB wrote:Hi just thought I'd give an update on this. Mad Dog kindly gave me an e-mail for Declan O'Sullivan who I understand is the founder of TotelFootball and we e-mailed him confirming the BIC Code and SWIFT Number for our bank account. He responded the same day to say he would authorise a bank transfer and the money was in our account just a few days later.

If anybody else is having problems I suggest you do the same his contact details are:-

Email: declan@totelfootball.com
Mobile: +353 (0)87 647 7806

Special thanks to Mad Dog, I owe you one
Declan was always helpful when the game started up hope everyone gets it sorted

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Has anyone been playing this? What are the prize pots like?

alrob
Cheetah

Post by alrob »

Just another update - Obviously Totel is dead in the water......but, I did manage to get Declan (see posts above) to bank transfer almost all my funds in there, which was much more than I expected. He seems a genuine guy and is trying to pay out what is due, but it does take a bit of effort to get it. Shame about the game, as it was my favourite - now on Mondogoal, but much more time consuming as there are no subs - so team must all play and hence stuck at PC in the lead up to kick off.

Good luck to those still trying to withdraw.

DanB
Kevin and Perry

Post by DanB »

Really glad you got it sorted, it was weird that it seemed impossible to get money back but as soon as we got in touch with Declan he couldn't have been more helpful.

It is a shame as Totel was the best game format so far. All the other sites are obsessed with giving you tight budgets and a vast array of ways to score points which just over complicates the matter and takes away a lot of the fun. I know they think this is because they are worried that a lot of the teams will be the same but it was never really an issue on Totel. The site that gets their offering right will make a killing as it's only as matter of time before paid fantasy football explodes here.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”