To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

LOST MY LOVE FOR F1 (& IT'S ALL YAHOO'S FAULT)

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Formula One and Fantasy Motor Racing Games
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

LOST MY LOVE FOR F1 (& IT'S ALL YAHOO'S FAULT)

Post by bluelionman »

I have found I get far more into a sport though playing fantasy games on said sport (that's how I have gone from a non-cricket fan to a cricket lover now). Any way I used to do Yahoo's F1 game where you picked 2 drivers per race - one A rated and the other a B rated driver from the games lists of drivers plus a constructor and you scored like they did in the real race plus other bonuses for positions gained and qualifying etc. (if I recall correctly). However the rub was you could only select anyone/constructor 4 times a season. However last 2 seasons (this one and last years) Yahoo has not run this game - why I have no idea but other games have just not done it for me or cost to play... not that avid or knowledgeable on this sport I wish to pay to play, so consequently I have not done any F1 games last 2 seasons and as such don't even watch the races anymore.... any one else find this with sports/fantasy games?

& does anyone know why Yahoo canned their game? :evil:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Racing (incl F1)”