To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Another GFM foul up!

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
Dumbledore

Another GFM foul up!

Post by 12345678 »

as you probably know now the toe injury sustained by shankar has ruled him out of the tourney.

GFM have mindlessly removed him from the game, this has also amusingly resulted in ALL 4 bowlers being removed too!

if you have him in your team then unless GFM sort this first thing tomorrow you are stuffed!

he is in 2 of my not so great teams that are winning £10 tournaments so won't be amused if they don't sort this in time for a transfer tomorrow!

Dumbledore

Re: Another GFM foul up!

Post by 12345678 »

if anyone has a contact there you might want to let them know before this causes another load of grief for them!

Darkish
Treebeard
FS Record: Hit the top 50k this year in FPL

Post by Darkish »

I think this may have now been fixed. I had the player in one of my teams and the format was odd when looking at it, also when trying to do a transfer I wasn't able as I had no bowlers.

I have now logged in and the format still looks odd but HAVE been able to make the transfer. If you make your team open, you can look at it via the private league and your bowlers are there and I think the player in question is also classed as a bowler and given a zero.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

agreed, it looks like it has been rectified, which is slightly odd given the time of your posting, maybe it was sorted by some sort of routine process rather than an individual being aware of the blunder and fixing it?

doubt we will ever know, but at least it has gone :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”