To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFC 2019 - County Challenge - team news and chat

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
kingcurtley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL 8 x Top 10k finish; TFF 21/22 - 148th; TFC '14 - 6th; T20 '13 - 13th; SP4 RWC Pred Winner '11

Re: TFC 2019 - County Challenge - team news and chat

Post by kingcurtley »

Thanks for the team news. Weather looking pretty grim which is a shame.

Not seen anything from Northants. Luke Wood back playing for Notts, so may be struggling for bowlers unless Devon Malcolm is in the area.

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

Northants have signed Matt Coles on loan for the next 4 fixtures

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

Glamorgan rotating their bowlers again. Hogan rested, de Lange and van der Gugten back in the squad.

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

We're back, for one game at least before the blast kicks in again. Lots of changes in overseas players, a few injuries, etc. affecting squads.

No: Azhar Ali, Labuschagne, de Lange, Howell, Bancroft, Siddle, Gregory, Leach, Mullaney, Pattinson, Hameed, Alsop, Ashwin

A few new overseas players playing, maybe one game only: Carey, Azam, Handscomb, Maharaj

Then there's loan moves or end thereof: Samit Patel has joined Glamorgan for the rest of the season, Shaw at Gloucestershire, Bess back to Somerset. Some guy I've never heard of moved from Essex to Gloucestershire.

Then there are a few youth players getting a call up for the first time, but i doubt TFC has them listed yet.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Thank you,Rover...Utter chaos! :)

DD...

kingcurtley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL 8 x Top 10k finish; TFF 21/22 - 148th; TFC '14 - 6th; T20 '13 - 13th; SP4 RWC Pred Winner '11

Post by kingcurtley »

The final three weeks of the season. Lots to play for, for those top Div 1 and Div 2 spots. Few new overseas recruits.

Cummins at Middlesex, Bracewell at Northants, Gabriel at Gloucestershire. Ashwin back for Notts too.

met_matt
Wideboy
FS Record: 5th TFC 2005; 2nd TFC 2012; 1st TFC T20 2013; 1st TFC 2017

Post by met_matt »

Wow, what an end to the County Championship season! Amazing performances from Kyle Abbott and Darren Stevens this week, but I do hope Somerset can somehow take the title. What beautiful weather this week, but it looks a bit dodgy for the last week.

In TFC, some big changes in the leaderboard this week, but Greg Goaley still looks well placed to win. Matthew Hamer, runner up in the last two years, is finishing very strongly - can he go one better this year? Craig Rashleigh is also having a great week to move into 2nd.
FISO forum looks to have sealed the League of Legaues again, and I still have four of the top 5.

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

Bit of a damp squib to end the season. Will we see play anywhere today?

met_matt
Wideboy
FS Record: 5th TFC 2005; 2nd TFC 2012; 1st TFC T20 2013; 1st TFC 2017

Post by met_matt »

Yes it was a wet ending, but at least there was a bit of cricket at Taunton finally.
Congratulations to all the winners - I see Greg Goaley just held on for the win ahead of a late challenge from Gavin Hunt who must have captained Jack Leach.
And well done to Matthew Hamer for winning the FISO league and 3rd overall. And thanks to everyone for another great season.
I came 7th in the end with a team that had a bad start (outside top 1000 at the end of May) just overtaking my team that was in top 10 since then.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

G'day everyone.

Was great playing again this year...fantastic so many people did so well...and thumbs up for all the fantastic people here :D :D :D

Really miss Ooooozzzie, and hopefully Duxe Deluxe gets him back here sharpish.....shame Craig Miles has left Gloooooozzzzie....onwards, upwards and division 1 either way!

Lots of new....over...under...and no performers this season....Crawley....Sibley...Nottinghamshire....Nottinghamashire...in no particular order lol

Loads to look forward to next season....Garton :D Mahmood :D Crawley...Sibley..Nottinghamshire....et al

Until then

PS: There's only two Ryan Sidebottoms ... hooo...RAH!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”