To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFC 2019 - County Challenge - team news and chat

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Re: TFC 2019 - County Challenge - team news and chat

Post by quizking »

Waikikamukau wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 22:58 Scores are up...is it just me or are all the player points wrong :?:

Also, is there a a way of seeing what a player scored on any particular game day :?:
Can't see if player points wrong here (only had a couple playing today anyway), but am also noticing lack of stats re being able to see individual player points per day as well. Yes, tfc change their graphic and stats every year, but it seems to have gone backwards this season, a few mistakes as noted earlier in the thread, and not having daily stats is something that could (and should) be rectified, or maybe the stats are there and we haven't seen how to access them?

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

Doogal wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 23:01 I'm missing points for Kyle Abbott (they haven't added any on, but he scored 48). Otherwise all correct. I'm wondering whether to email them o r wait to see if they correct it. No I can't see anywhere where players' daily points are shown - needs a big addition and subtraction effort. Very annoying.
Yup that's what's happening to me too....The actual points for the players in stats centre seem to be correct...but they have not been applied to my team correctly.

Is there a way of looking at your team view and seeing what they scored for each day :?: Am sure I could see this last year.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

I think they have not added the late finishing Kent-vs Hampshire scores to the actual team scores.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Maybe it is just me but that was a shocking day...It always gets me a while to get used to the one day changes..but that was awful...especially with the Yorkshire bowlers....It is like chasing smoke!

Best to all...DD.

ps...I will continue to try to persuade Ooozzzie to return...arguably one of the most helpful, decent, reliable and consistent members ever...in my opinion.....

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

Had a reply back from, TFC towers :D
TFC wrote:Dear Mr Waikikamukau

Unfortunately there is currently an issue with the points been allocated for players that took part in the Kent v Hampshire game on Wednesday 17th April.

It is an issue that we are aware of and we hope to have this corrected later on today. As long as the Kent and Hampshire players were in your team before 11am on Wednesday 17th April, the points that they scored in the respective game will be awarded to your team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused with the points issue but please be assured that the points will be added as soon as possible.

Regards

El Tel of Ealing
Grumpy Old Man

Post by El Tel of Ealing »

It is practically impossible to find what is going on this season.For instance points on the transfer page differ from those on the stats pages.(Check Bancroft).
Good to know Vince/Milnes points to come on my top team.But the less said about the transfer of captaincy from Root 66 to the unlucky Kuhn the better.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

El Tel of Ealing wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 11:46 It is practically impossible to find what is going on this season.For instance points on the transfer page differ from those on the stats pages.(Check Bancroft).
Good to know Vince/Milnes points to come on my top team.But the less said about the transfer of captaincy from Root 66 to the unlucky Kuhn the better.
Scores updated :D Took a tumble with Kapitan Kuhn too :(

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

Post by Jester »

ffstuff wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 10:40
Jester wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 09:51 Really missing ooozzzies fixture grid!
I've never seen his and its seems he went after i made mine available - unsure why - was just trying to help

upto you if you wish to use it

http://ffstuff.co.uk/fixturechartcricketmultiNew.php

Frank

Thanks Frank! 😎

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

Warwickshire squad news

SQUAD: Patel, Ambrose, Banks, Brookes, Hain, Hannon-Dalby, Lamb Panayi, Pollock, Rhodes, Sibley, Thomson, Woakes.

The new improved Balti :D

02bburco
Red & Blue Braces

Post by 02bburco »

No Kuhn for Kent.

I seem to have burned transfers with injuries and people being dropped so far!

Bluearmy16
Treebeard

Post by Bluearmy16 »

No Kuhn or Bell-Drummond,Kent look a bit light against a strong Somerset team. Still no Coad or Olivier (what’s the point in getting him as a Kolpak if he doesn’t play). Took a risk on getting in Pattinson and Henry Brookes.

Mike_
Dumbledore
FS Record: One half of Double Up And Deal *shades*

Post by Mike_ »

Bluearmy16 wrote: 19 Apr 2019, 11:10 No Kuhn or Bell-Drummond,Kent look a bit light against a strong Somerset team. Still no Coad or Olivier (what’s the point in getting him as a Kolpak if he doesn’t play). Took a risk on getting in Pattinson and Henry Brookes.
Yep, I’ve moved to Pattinson too

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

SUSSEX

They have decided to leave out Ollie Robinson and Stiaan van Zyl to rest them but Harry Finch does make the squad after recovering from a hand injury for the side led by captain Ben Brown.

El Tel of Ealing
Grumpy Old Man

Post by El Tel of Ealing »

On top of the impenetrable website,I now find that Azhar Ali of Somerset's appearance and 3 runs yesterday has not been picked up.

Fantasist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fantasist »

ffstuff wrote: 19 Apr 2019, 14:32 SUSSEX

They have decided to leave out Ollie Robinson and Stiaan van Zyl to rest them but Harry Finch does make the squad after recovering from a hand injury for the side led by captain Ben Brown.
Thanks for the fixture grid.

The plan was to allow Robinson of Sussex to miss the first two or three, but he is now out injured and will likely miss the rest of the RLODC group games.

I'm having an absolute transfer nightmare with players missing in this competition. I never expected this level of carnage when picking my teams just a few weeks ago.

sichonsteve
Treebeard

Post by sichonsteve »

Fantasist wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 10:21

The plan was to allow Robinson of Sussex to miss the first two or three, but he is now out injured and will likely miss the rest of the RLODC group games.

I'm having an absolute transfer nightmare with players missing in this competition. I never expected this level of carnage when picking my teams just a few weeks ago.
I based all of my teams around the one day tournament and it is reaping rewards, winning many super 8 games by over a thousand points now, I struggled a little in the two league games but my ploy is working out now.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

sichonsteve wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 04:25
Fantasist wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 10:21

I based all of my teams around the one day tournament and it is reaping rewards, winning many super 8 games by over a thousand points now, I struggled a little in the two league games but my ploy is working out now.
Same here :D Really paying dividends now :D

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

No Captain Fantastic :shock: :evil:

Bluearmy16
Treebeard

Post by Bluearmy16 »

Nightmare, just realised no T Curran on top of no captain fantastic! Duckett is skating on thin ice as well but already burned a few transfers so if he keeps playing will stick with him.

oldandfat
Cheetah
FS Record: Poor

Post by oldandfat »

I give up - go away for Easter with no internet and...
Why Coad not play? No Khun, then he is back and Renshaw out!
I hate Fantasy Cricket.

McBear
FISOhead
FS Record: FISO Scottish Open Winner 2015 - TFG Winner 2014

Post by McBear »

In my mates cricket league it's only showing the weekly amount of wickets taken and not the overall total.

Is anybody else having this problem in their league?

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

El Tel of Ealing wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 11:46 It is practically impossible to find what is going on this season.For instance points on the transfer page differ from those on the stats pages.(Check Bancroft).
Is it just me, or did Cameron and Scott Steel lose and make 35 points yesterday :?:

wld
Red & Blue Braces

Post by wld »

If Saq Mahmood had been fit for the last two years it would have been him and not Archer putting pressure on the England ODI bowlers. When he’s on form he’s as fast and accurate as anyone. Today’s bowling was exceptional.

wld
Red & Blue Braces

Post by wld »

Worth noting that Holder is not fielding at Old Trafford.

oldandfat
Cheetah
FS Record: Poor

Post by oldandfat »

"Worth noting that Holder is not fielding at Old Trafford."

Another one in my team...

melvin
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of Ladbrokes competition 08, TFFO cup winner 2007-08

Post by melvin »

Holder finishes on 29th April with Northants, (according to BBC website) perhaps just batting now and saving himself for the world cup :roll:

Bluearmy16
Treebeard

Post by Bluearmy16 »

Thanks for the info on Holder. About the only one who got me any points today!

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

wld wrote: 24 Apr 2019, 15:49 If Saq Mahmood had been fit for the last two years it would have been him and not Archer putting pressure on the England ODI bowlers. When he’s on form he’s as fast and accurate as anyone. Today’s bowling was exceptional.
Is he likely to get a go in the 4-day matches or will they treat him delicately after prior injuries?

Mike_
Dumbledore
FS Record: One half of Double Up And Deal *shades*

Post by Mike_ »

melvin wrote: 24 Apr 2019, 17:58 Holder finishes on 29th April with Northants, (according to BBC website) perhaps just batting now and saving himself for the world cup :roll:
I believe he goes after the Yorkshire match 1st May

wld
Red & Blue Braces

Post by wld »

roverinexile wrote: 25 Apr 2019, 08:41
wld wrote: 24 Apr 2019, 15:49 If Saq Mahmood had been fit for the last two years it would have been him and not Archer putting pressure on the England ODI bowlers. When he’s on form he’s as fast and accurate as anyone. Today’s bowling was exceptional.
Is he likely to get a go in the 4-day matches or will they treat him delicately after prior injuries?
Before the season started, Chapple said he was keeping Mahmood back for the one day games, hence why he wasn’t included against Middlesex. The implication from his interview was he’d be in contention for the next round of championship games - but will he replace Bailey or Anderson? Possibly he’d be ahead of Onions for some games but Gleeson is fit again and playing for the seconds. I honestly can’t see him playing every championship game, at least until Anderson goes to play for England.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”