To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The Ashes 2017 - The Fiso Game - Prizes - 5th Test - Johngooch wins 5th

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
foxinthebox2001
Dumbledore
FS Record: Fiso Cricket - The Limited Overs Game winner 2014

Re: The Ashes 2017 - The Fiso Game - Prizes - 5th Test - Johngooch wins 5th

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Well played Surprised, and thanks for running this Spencer.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Thanks for running the competition Spencer as it kept interest alive when England were being hammered and thanks for the congratulations all.
I think the key to consistency is just being fortunate enough to get a good result to start with as hen you don't need to keep changing the team and players like Smith and Cummins never put in a bad performance.

megadyl
FISOhead

Post by megadyl »

Cheers spencer, added some light relief to an otherwise miserable series. Well done to all the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

Great competition Spencer

I nearly won this test. I just needed Lyon to get a few more wickets

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Delighted to see that Spencer4 is going to run a Limited Overs Competition! Excellent.... yet more chaos ahead....The games start at really difficult UK times.....

I found myself looking at the England schedule for the rest of the year..It is especially brutal.. Expect lots of broken down bowlers and mesmeric chopping and changing....any number of meaningless one day games...a bit like cramming in as many extra matinées at the Christmas Panto as possible....

DD....

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Surprised wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 09:51 Thanks for running the competition Spencer as it kept interest alive when England were being hammered and thanks for the congratulations all.
I think the key to consistency is just being fortunate enough to get a good result to start with as hen you don't need to keep changing the team and players like Smith and Cummins never put in a bad performance.
Jammy freaking bstrd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top top comp, and gave me a reason to tolerate\enjoy insomnia - I can't say the 1 Days etc appeal as much as the slow death stylee of Tests.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

As the Australia/India Test Series is about to start off in Adelaide , my thoughts turned to this time last year and how much I enjoyed Spencer's game...

I wish that England were abroad this winter...something to concentrate on amongst the seasonal nonsense!😉

DD....

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

I'm missing the Sri Lankan tour, few things nicer on a dark winter morning to get up and see England doing well overseas. Shame there's no more action until late January. Last time I looked Bangladesh were pasting the Windies so the latter tour could be another step back to world no 1.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”