To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy ICC Champions Trophy

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Fantasy ICC Champions Trophy

Post by ooozzzie »

No change in weather situation, today's game would have been finished with a 10.30am start, but with rain still due at about 6pm this late start is in danger of not finishing. But hard to be sure the intensity of rain at this stage, hard to call either way.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Yeah, no way to know. The first innings should be fine. The 2nd innings will be rain-disrupted at the very least and whether they will manage 20 overs, who knows?

My only transfer today would have been Root :arrow: ABD. If I knew SA would bat first I might risk it but I think I'll just stick with Amla(c), Azam, Hafeez and Tahir.

Those that have saved a lot of transfers will rise in the OR over the next games, I reckon every transfer should be worth around +50 points. I have 10 left so am kind of in the middle.

getfunky
Red & Blue Braces

Post by getfunky »

Ruth_NZ wrote:Those that have saved a lot of transfers will rise in the OR over the next games, I reckon every transfer should be worth around +50 points. I have 10 left so am kind of in the middle.
This is what I'm hoping. I actually stopped playing for three days until yesterday due to the weather, I have 15 transfers left with none necessary today as I still have four SA players from their last game & I'm still in a fairly decent position. I'm going to go transfer crazy over the next few days & see where I am.

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

No change on weather, rain on course for Birmingham at about 6ish, it could be terminal, however some of it is light rain so they might play on for a bit and get the 20 overs in. Still really could go either way.

Edit
Just rain in the air, very damp cold, but they have thankfully got to 20 overs, close game though.

And that's why it was impossible to call........27 Overs they come off.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Just used the 3 transfers for Kohli(c), Dhoni and Pandya.

Maybe I should have remembered that SL can't bowl and got an India opener. :?

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Used 4 because India play again Captain Kolhi, S Dhawan H Pandya and U Yadav Hopefully should be alright for 50 overs each, there is rain heading their way, but it looks like it is going to mostly miss North of the Oval, but they will see light drizzle/rain and it is getting darker. But due to clear in about an hour or so. They should hopefully stay on. (fingers crossed.......with a bit of luck :shock: )

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Things not going well for me over the last couple days, down from around 1k to around 5k. :(

Have gone with Warner(c), Head, Cummins and Root today. I am backing an Australia win and fancy Head to bag some good points.

4 transfers left and already 3 India, 1 SA and 3 Pakistan in place for the last 2 games. I will probably add 3 more SA tomorrow and back them to beat India. Then maybe 1 SL for the last game. Something like that, my transfers have worked out OK, it's just captaincy that is doing me in really. :?

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Hmmm... well, Head did well but wrong captain again and no Stokes killed me. Down to 7k. :( :lol:

Brought in 3 S Africa so have De Kock, ABD(c), Morkel and Tahir along with Kohli, Dhoni and Pandya. Having 7 playing tomorrow will hopefully reverse the slide. 1 transfer left so will have 4 players in the last game.

Sport Billy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st 2014 ESPN 6 Nations, 2nd 2015 Shaggy World Snooker: FPL Pontoon Champion 2014/15, 1st Euro 2016 Qualifiers predictor, 2nd 2015 FISO Superbru Golf Predictor

Post by Sport Billy »

Went to Edgbaston today....did really well. Got 2 really big fish to sign my Ashes 2005 book. 6 England and 2 Australian players done now. Pleased with my stalking today. Sleek Bentley rolled up and Warne and Ponting got out! And snaffled Moeen Ali!
IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sport Billy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st 2014 ESPN 6 Nations, 2nd 2015 Shaggy World Snooker: FPL Pontoon Champion 2014/15, 1st Euro 2016 Qualifiers predictor, 2nd 2015 FISO Superbru Golf Predictor

Post by Sport Billy »

IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Good stuff,Sport Billy.....I admire this sort of thing! :)

DD...

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Nice one Sport Billy. Its being reported by the Chief Exec of Glamorgan that 38% of tickets for Semi Final have been sold to Indians, who of course are playing next day at Edgbaston. 38% !!! So they will sell them on, but that's far too high a percentage to just go straight to India.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Nice pics!

I backed Pakistan to win today (had 5 Pakistan players and only 3 England) but unfortunately Amir wasn't fit to play and Sarfraz(c) didn't get to bat after doing great in the field. So it didn't pay off as well as it might have done. :(

I'm going with Bangladesh to upset India so will have 5 Bangladesh and only 2 India players (and no Kohli) tomorrow. Shakib will be my captain and I do have high hopes for him. I just hope Bangladesh bat first. :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”