To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Hattrick

A forum for news on Simulated Football Management games.
Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Hattrick

Post by Mystery »

Does anyone in here play Hattrick at all? I started a couple of months back and am curious if anyone more useful at it than me has any insights they could share. And in exchange I can share some stories about my ineptness

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Looks interesting.I've just started playing Sunday League management.I'm on the Tabby server;THE LINK.

The_Teeb
Wideboy

Post by The_Teeb »

This guy who's won a fair bit on Hattrick has some tips and advice on his website. Not done much for my team so far but I guess it's not a sprint.

http://hem.passagen.se/adamdavies/hattricktips.html

Sape13
Cheetah

Re: Hattrick

Post by Sape13 »

Yeah, hattrick moves slow but has its charm. Due to the massive number of people playing the game most countries have active communities. I've been playing the game since December, just got relegated back to where I started from but I reckon I have learned enough to use a decent long term strategy.

It requires patience, and probably this is where I will fail. Players are best left alone training the same again and again before it reaps profit in building a good team or cash from sales.

As I will spend at least one season at the bottom level I have dragged in some oldies with good leadership and experience, and will play them all the time so I can get a good coach and sell the rest with profit. I train defending with my seniors. I sold off my first prospects as they lacked in secondary skills, and have dragged in some with more balanced skills. I aim to build a counter attack side as I have gotten far better results playing this than normal mode, despite the fact that my defenders have lacked passing.

Sape13
Cheetah

Re:

Post by Sape13 »

The_Teeb wrote:This guy who's won a fair bit on Hattrick has some tips and advice on his website. Not done much for my team so far but I guess it's not a sprint.

http://hem.passagen.se/adamdavies/hattricktips.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There has been some changes recently to Hattrick as too many teams played 3-5-2 and trained playmaking. So its several ways to Rome now. I train defending, and I don't think it gives me any disadvantage.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Simulated Football Management games”