To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Freekick - online football management game

A forum for news on Simulated Football Management games.
Stower79
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Previously placed Top 20 Sun DreamTeam, Top 20 TFF, TFF Divisional winner, Top 500 FPL

Freekick - online football management game

Post by Stower79 »

I have been playing this game for a few weeks now, having been recommended it by a few friends. Basically it is a management game you play online at freekick.org. You create your own team and start in the amatuer leagues, you play league matches at the weekends and seasons last 14 weeks (I think). There are thousands of users so far from all over the world and seems to be growing. It's a bit of a laugh, is free to play as a VIP for the first couple of months (afterwards you can still play for free but I think you pay a subscription if you want to be a VIP) and you can arrange friendlies each week in between matchdays to play against friends (& enemies).

The website is www.freekick.org - if you like playing management games it's worth a look. It's not as sophisticated as Championship manager but takes a lot less time up to play - if you are going to play it I'd recommend reading the online manual and browse through the forum to get some tips. I'm still learning myself and not sure if I would want to pay to be a VIP after the free period is up, guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Simulated Football Management games”