To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2017 SBru Premiership Predictor - Murf Wins - 11th in England, 32nd Globally - target for next year

A forum for news on Football Score Prediction games (e.g. Weekend Football).
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: 2017 SBru Premiership Predictor - wk36 and Murf tries to get into top 20 Globally

Post by murf »

Up 7 places tonight by predicting Chelsea's 4-3 win...... as 2-0.

Que????

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Wolf in Sheeps clothing

Re: 2017 SBru Premiership Predictor - Murf Wins - 11th in England, 32nd Globally - target for next year

Post by Mick MacPaddywack »

Well its all over now!! and no surprises, murf blew us all away

He ended the season just trying to get into the top 20 globally, but unfortunately he tailed off in the last week, dropping 11 spots to 32nd but a cracking performance nonetheless ...
11th in England and 32nd Globally ... NICE ONE Murf!!! ... We will all take this as a target for next year!! :D

Cup and Final leaderboard will be posted once I get the laptop at home uploading ... technology ... be the death of me :mrgreen:

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: 2017 SBru Premiership Predictor - Murf Wins - 11th in England, 32nd Globally - target for next year

Post by murf »

Thanks - would have been good to stay in the (global) top 10 after hanging around 5th-9th for a while - I even led in England briefly - but I'll settle for a FISO win :D

Took the odd gamble or three in the last week to act as 'differentials' but they didn't come off (eg Man U's kids didn't contrive to lose)

Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Wolf in Sheeps clothing

Post by Mick MacPaddywack »

murf wrote:Thanks - would have been good to stay in the (global) top 10 after hanging around 5th-9th for a while - I even led in England briefly - but I'll settle for a FISO win :D

Took the odd gamble or three in the last week to act as 'differentials' but they didn't come off (eg Man U's kids didn't contrive to lose)
Yep. That was a shame ... I thought you'd make the Podium in the UK the way you were going there ... better luck next year :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Score Prediction Games”