To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How Many Will Get Rid Of Charlie Adam?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Daily Record.
calc
FISOhead

How Many Will Get Rid Of Charlie Adam?

Post by calc »

Me for sure. What an utterly ridiculous rule having to have three U21 players in the squad leaving better senior players looking on from the stands.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

I have him in about half my teams (and all my Scottish Sun teams :( ) so I will be ditching him for the 15th. Shame that a competition which is boasting no more transfer windows had a freeze on transfers at the most crucial stage of the season. By the time it is open it might be too late to catch up. Same goes for YTM.

JHT
Red & Blue Braces

Post by JHT »

Rick wrote:I have him in about half my teams (and all my Scottish Sun teams :( ) so I will be ditching him for the 15th. Shame that a competition which is boasting no more transfer windows had a freeze on transfers at the most crucial stage of the season. By the time it is open it might be too late to catch up. Same goes for YTM.
Totally agree :cry: Shame that such well run comps are, IMHO spoiled by this transfer freeze...

I assume it's so long, to force those wishing to go for Sept Motm to enter new teams, rather than simply adjust their current teams.

Clever but not very satisfactory...

Same for us all I guess

John

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: How Many Will Get Rid Of Charlie Adam?

Post by pa102aw »

calc wrote:Me for sure. What an utterly ridiculous rule having to have three U21 players in the squad leaving better senior players looking on from the stands.
What it really boils down to is that he, like Chris Burke is no longer good enough to get a game considering the squad that Walter Smith now has at his disposal. This is coming from someone who also has Charlie Adam in half his teams.

calc
FISOhead

Post by calc »

Hmm. And what to do about Naismith competing with five other strikers rather than his safe place in the Killie team.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Record FF (Game ceased)”