This competition is based on the Telegraph Fantasy Football 2010-11 game:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- season begins at 1245 BST on Saturday 14 August 2010
- each manager must submit TWO teams
- super league entry fee is £22 in total (ie, for two XIs)
- payment options are cheque or online bank transfer only
- each aspiring entrant is responsible for forwarding fee to clear by noon on Wed 11 Aug
- league name and PIN will be distributed by Private Message
- manager must add two sides ASAP afterwards; transfer amnesty runs to first kick-off
- team view option will be Private, ie: no one can see anyone else’s players
- funds will be fully redistributed as prizes in May 2011
- exact split will be based on number of entries
Please post below:
- if you are interested in playing; state payment preference: online or cheque;
do include full name so that fee is more easily identifiable
- if you would like to raise any query
(PM should only be used for sensitive data, eg: bank info; home address)
The second post above is being updated with the list of entrants & payment status.
Good luck, if you decide to play.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Entry fee fund will be used to purchase Bonds in August.
Numbers will be eligible for monthly lottery draws from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 May 2011.
Returns totalling £500+ in the whole season will be split equally by all managers.
Any smaller win can be used to boost the following year's super league prize fund.
1) If SL is fortunate enough to win the league of leagues national prize then the resultant cash award will be shared equally by the top five teams in the final super league table
2) Super league fee redistribution will be based on the number of entries; eg:
- for TFF2009-10, the £352 fund was split £200, £80 & £40 to the top three teams, with £32 going to the side with most points in the second half of season
- in TFFWC2010, the prize fund of £560 was split £250, £125, £75, £50, £35 & £25 across the top six sides.
- as posted on 14 Aug, the 2010-11 competition begins with 29 managers, 58 teams and £638 in the entry fund.
Based on the two precedents above, prizes will be upscaled as follows:
£333, £150, £75, £30, £25 to top five in the final league table
£25 to Second Half contest winner (most points gained in fixtures from Tues 4 Jan to Sun 22 May 2011).
- as mentioned on 1 Oct, super league entry fees have been converted to Premium Bonds.
Our Bond range is 172DM 252021 to 172DM 252650.
These numbers are eligible for lottery draws between October 2010 and May 2011 inclusive.
Monthly results are announced at http://www.nsandi.com/products/pb/haveYouWon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;