To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO 7 - summary

A forum for discussion on FISO's own Fantasy Football game - FISO 7
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

FISO 7 - summary

Post by admin »

http://www.fiso.co.uk/games/manager/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any feedback/comments appreciated and will try and tweak things if required.

FISO 7 is FREE to enter and only available to FISO members (maximum one fantasy team per member).

The game is only based on players that play for the selected 'top 7' clubs so that it is not too onerous for me (and any volunteers I may have helping) to enter the results data and keep the player list and injury news up to date. As well as providing a different type of game, so much of the EPL is focussed now on the top clubs and many people prefer just watching the top clubs play so will find it easier selecting a team in FISO 7 where knowledge of other clubs is not required.

The game incorporates discussions and injury news from within the FISO Fantasy Football forums: making this the game to play to keep up to date with the latest fantasy news on your favourite players.

To add a bit of fun and intrigue each manager is also required to choose one defender, one midfielder and one striker that is on view to all other managers (i.e. only 8 of the 11 players in your team are hidden from public view). There are up to 2 transfers per week and 50 overall with 1 wildcard available when you can change your team's formation (the only time during the season your formation can be changed). Defenders can only score a clean sheet if they are in the starting XI.

This is a game for our community so if you notice a player is missing, ridiculously valued or anything else is not right then just say so and we (probably just me and Rob) will try and fix straight away.

As the game is not yet tried and tested I'm not going to promise a prize at the outset but if there are no teething problems over the first few weeks (i.e. transfers etc seem to be working fine) then I will probably announce one then (it will apply to the winner with the highest total score from the start of the season). If I do announce one then the prize will have a minimum £100 value (i.e. probably £100 cash plus a fiso mug).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO 7 Fantasy Manager”