To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Football Manager 2007

A forum for discussion of Football Manager.
gazwood
Dumbledore

Football Manager 2007

Post by gazwood »

Couldn't believe there wasn't a thread for the best footy manager game out there!! What's going on!!? :shock:

So anyway, i've brought it upon myself to start one, I know that pretty much everyone in the whole world has this game, or at least an older version. So let us embrace and share our views........

TheTon
FISO Knight

Post by TheTon »

Started playin it about a week ago and ive been ridiculously hooked ever since.

I leave the country in about 4/5 weeks so im FootyMan cramming like mad.

Decided to try and take Juventus back to the good old glory days and overturned the 17pt defecite with ease to win the league.

I can highly reccomend Daniel Dessena, Michele Paolucci, and Roland Juhasz as potentail stars of the future.

Petri Pasanen was goin cheap and turned out to be class.

I made the mistake of cashing in on Cammoranesi - he's amazing. Hold onto him if you can!!!

Stick
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Completely private

Post by Stick »

got FM2007 on the PSP last week and took on the honourable task of rebuliding the villa.
Had a tough 1st season, finishing 10th, second season started out terribly - 3 points from the first 6 games. I then changed my formation to the 3-4-1-2 like you said gaz, things are now going better and I am up to 8th after 19 games. The main benefit is the number of gaols that I am scoring, last season if I went behind the game would be lost as there was no way we would ever score twice; this season its a different story.

Juve1984

Post by Juve1984 »

I have just bought FM07 they sugested me Soccer Winning Eleven, has anyone played it?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Manager”