To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

17-18/4's, DV and perseverance.

A forum for discussion on the Xpert Eleven Fantasy Management Simulation game
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

17-18/4's, DV and perseverance.

Post by Spinynorman »

Just wondering what every one else does?

I keep buying and training up 17/4's who will often go up a skill level one season and not another due to the hidden skill development percentage that they have. If I keep them sometimes they catch up, sometimes they double and sometimes nothing. I try to keep these players ticking over at a DV of plus 14 and they often reach 16 or 17 although there are always times due to injury or whatever that they end up at 11 or 12.

The ones that lag behind are fairly frequent and I now tend to get rid whereas at one time I would keep.

The problem I have is some of my teams where I get rid I end up with a permanent clutch of very young 17 or 18 skilled players all of the time who never seem to move on thus creating a gap between them and my better players.

In one team where I have stuck with these under performers some of them have turned into the best players that I have throughout all of my teams.

I'm finding it a bit of a conundrum. :?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: 17-18/4's, DV and perseverance.

Post by blahblah »

If you get them to a DV of 16, they should go up every season. Admittedly injuries in the 6 team Division Leagues can have a hit, but not so much in the 8+ team ones.

The "art" of the game is to balance results and DV's, until you have a good conveyor belt set up ie sensible age gaps and a good in flow of kids.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Xpert Eleven”