To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dean Ashton, Dean Trashton

A Fantasy Football forum for news and views on Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman.
wabu
Treebeard
FS Record: Guardian Winner 2006

Dean Ashton, Dean Trashton

Post by wabu »

God damn it! Why is it whenever I buy a player he gets injured? Bought Dean Ashton only to find he is injured and will probably go down next week due to all the new teams having him!

I'm running out of transfers fast and debating whether to hold on to him or bring in Robben or Ronaldo who are both back from suspension and capable of big scores.

Is it better to take a hit on Trashton and keep my transfers? javascript:emoticon(':cry:')
Crying or Very sad

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Dean Ashton, Dean Trashton

Post by Demo »

wabu wrote:God damn it! Why is it whenever I buy a player he gets injured? Bought Dean Ashton only to find he is injured and will probably go down next week due to all the new teams having him!

I'm running out of transfers fast and debating whether to hold on to him or bring in Robben or Ronaldo who are both back from suspension and capable of big scores.

Is it better to take a hit on Trashton and keep my transfers? javascript:emoticon(':cry:')
Crying or Very sad
I just sold him for D Bent. Not sure in your case, I guess it depends how many transfers you have left. I'd already made 3 this week, which is 1 more than I was planning, but I felt it was worth another transfer this week as I don't plan to do any next week.

Mr Green
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mr Green »

"I don't plan to do any next week"

Famous last words in the World of Fantasy Chairman!

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

Mr Green wrote:"I don't plan to do any next week"

Famous last words in the World of Fantasy Chairman!
:lol: A weekend is a long time in football :wink:

Johnee
Kevin and Perry

Post by Johnee »

How injured.?

Johnee
Kevin and Perry

Post by Johnee »

Sorry, laziness. Found it now. 'Failed to recover' sounds like he'll be back soon. Think Ill keep him in. If he scores in the next few games, there'll be a run on him and it would p** me right off to have to put him back in again so soon. Ill take my chances.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman (Game ceased)”