To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Having player "combos" in your team to gain extra

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Mike James
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1,067th in FPL 2007-2008

Having player "combos" in your team to gain extra

Post by Mike James »

For example:

Fabregas & Henry seems to always be part of each others moves so can double up on assist/goal points

next up

Gerrard & Kuyt seem now to be getting an understanding with each other too

any other clear cut examples that could be put to good use?

Lovely_Camel
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lovely_Camel »

Yea, I've got the Gerrard - Kuyt combo, I've also got the Ronaldo - Saha combo although havn't clicked much so far. I used to have Eboue - Henry but sold them after injuries. not to mention, I have Kirkland - Camara combo which clicked nicely few weeks ago.

My latest arrival is Bouma from AV, and I am hoping for a Bouma - Ridgewell combo tonight - don't ask me how!!

Bert
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bert »

Lovely_Camel wrote:Ronaldo - Saha combo although havn't clicked much so far!!
That's because it would normally be Rooney/Ronaldo, but Rooney hasn't been at his best.

switters
FISOhead

Post by switters »

Lovely_Camel wrote:My latest arrival is Bouma from AV, and I am hoping for a Bouma - Ridgewell combo tonight - don't ask me how!!
Any thoughts on how they are likely to “combine” tonight given that their game isn’t until tomorrow night? :shock: :twisted: :oops:

Lovely_Camel
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lovely_Camel »

switters wrote:
Lovely_Camel wrote:My latest arrival is Bouma from AV, and I am hoping for a Bouma - Ridgewell combo tonight - don't ask me how!!
Any thoughts on how they are likely to “combine” tonight given that their game isn’t until tomorrow night? :shock: :twisted: :oops:
Not that way,,, I just know that there is a deadline due at 19:30 tonight, which means some games to start today, and some later on tomorrow. I haven't looked at the schedule because I use the Excell form which is GW based sheet. So excuse me for that one :wink:

redrum
Grumpy Old Man
Location: for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice ...
FS Record: stuck

Post by redrum »

Lovely_Camel wrote:
switters wrote:
Not that way,,, I just know that there is a deadline due at 19:30 tonight, which means some games to start today, and some later on tomorrow. I haven't looked at the schedule because I use the Excell form which is GW based sheet. So excuse me for that one :wink:
no excuses dirty boy. its an early shower for you ... :lol:

amshimself
Grumpy Old Man

Post by amshimself »

I have the Weaver-Richards combo which is risky but when it comes off its lovely.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”