To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW6 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: GW6 Transfers

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

James :arrow: Targett
Klich :arrow: Barkley

So long, sweet Polish prince. :? I will enjoy your backheels and penalties in the real world, if not in FPL.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 00:07 James :arrow: Targett
Klich :arrow: Barkley

So long, sweet Polish prince. :? I will enjoy your backheels and penalties in the real world, if not in FPL.
Guranteed Klich takes villa clean sheet next game 😳

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stevieste wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 00:33 Guranteed Klich takes villa clean sheet next game 😳
He can if he wants, I'm benching Targett. :lol:

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 01:00
Stevieste wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 00:33 Guranteed Klich takes villa clean sheet next game 😳
He can if he wants, I'm benching Targett. :lol:
Surely not 😂

Im benching Chilwell so Konsa can play 😳

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 22:21 Based on what has happened this season, I’d go for the form player.
Good advice. So should he remove the guy who scored one goal in his most recent fixture or the guy who scored one goal in his most recent fixture? :wink:
If you consider Jiménez to be an in form player then I’d advice you to start watching Wolves games. :wink:

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Probably Bissouma to Barkley. I prefer Grealish but am 0.2mn short, unless I change Soucek instead. :?

(Everyone on planet Earth would likely say... "Change Soucek")

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Joccki_10 wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 06:51
Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 22:21 Based on what has happened this season, I’d go for the form player.
Good advice. So should he remove the guy who scored one goal in his most recent fixture or the guy who scored one goal in his most recent fixture? :wink:
If you consider Jiménez to be an in form player then I’d advice you to start watching Wolves games. :wink:
It's not that I consider Jiménez to be in form, it's just that I consider your advice to be confusing. :wink:

Jos
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Shameful

Post by Jos »

Kane in, Wilson out

I really do not want to take another hit as im doing it literally every week but Reece James to Robertson seems rather appealing.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Jos wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 09:41 Kane in, Wilson out

I really do not want to take another hit as im doing it literally every week but Reece James to Robertson seems rather appealing.
Contemplating the exact same transfer. Considering I had him on the bench when he scored his brace that means Wolves are doomed.

fairfranco
Red & Blue Braces

Post by fairfranco »

VVD > Mings

bit of a money saving move but I didn't really see that many great options in defence at the moment. I'd just wild carded and removed TAA in the process to free up funds and couldn't afford him or Robertson and to be honest don't fancy Liverpool defence without Alison or VVD.

Villa seem to have been pretty solid so far, have 2 decent home games up next as well and although I already have Konsa I'm willing to give 2 Villa defenders a go for at least these 2 games. Probably try to hang on to my money so that I have options should I decide to change that.

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Does anyone have a firm opinion on Kilman? He could easily make way for Saiss to move back to LCB with Marcal on the wing, but by all accounts he played well. Nuno may stick with the current setup. If he’s going to keep his place then he’s undeniable value.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Reece James and Jiménez to Telles and Aguero will be my -4 moves.

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

Was .1m short of Havertz -> Mane, who I think will smash it over their next two homes games.

Took a risk and sold Jimenez (ahead of two nice games...) for Kane (who plays Thursday...) instead.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

VVD :arrow: Digne
KDB :arrow: Bruno

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Looking like

Barnes :arrow: Grealish
Jimenez :arrow: Kane

senorjoeyo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by senorjoeyo »

I think I might go Pulisic > Grealish . After watching Chelsea yesterday I'm not convinced Lampard is going to get the best out of Pulisic (played out on the right) whereas I know Grealish will be played in the right role at Villa + nice fixtures.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

hmm

a) Brewster and KdB -> Aguero and McGinn/Barkley for -4
b) Brewster and KdB -> Kane and McGinn for -4
c) KdB -> Sterling

thoughts?

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

tarkens wrote:hmm

c) KdB -> Sterling

thoughts?
B or C. You must've got Brewster recently? Have some faith? I'd back the move involving getting Kane in but Sterling isn't bad either.

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

fairfranco wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 16:58 VVD > Mings

bit of a money saving move but I didn't really see that many great options in defence at the moment. I'd just wild carded and removed TAA in the process to free up funds and couldn't afford him or Robertson and to be honest don't fancy Liverpool defence without Alison or VVD.

Villa seem to have been pretty solid so far, have 2 decent home games up next as well and although I already have Konsa I'm willing to give 2 Villa defenders a go for at least these 2 games. Probably try to hang on to my money so that I have options should I decide to change that.
Why not Targett ?

He is 0.7 cheaper and was on free kicks last game

azapater
Wideboy

Post by azapater »

Will be bringing Pascal Struijk in at 4.0 for someone. He'll be playing CDM for Leeds whilst Phillips is injured.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

James :arrow: Saiss
Mitrovic :arrow: Maupay

Wasn't completely set on the latter move, but a likely looking Mitrovic drop would have priced me out.

fairfranco
Red & Blue Braces

Post by fairfranco »

James Rodriguez out for Everton this week.

Having bought him for 7.5 and him now being priced at 8.0 I'm thinking I should stick, don't know how long he'll be out for, as a fan i'm saying hopefully only 1 game but Carlo hasn't really given any details on the injury.

Having already used my transfer to ditch VVD I'm wondering if I should look at taking him out or not. Having watched him play in most of his games I was planning on keeping him long term, We've got Newcastle next before Man Utd. With Richarilson out for 3 games as well that will decrease his assist chances a bit even if he is in those next 2 games.

My preference if I was to replace him with a max budget of 9m would probably be Zaha, apart from having pens his return looks nowhere near Rodriguez (slightly less shots per game and 2 less key passes).

Palace have a decent run of games so this could be worthwhile I just don't want to lose out when I decided to get James back in.

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

James got a knock very early in the game and continued just fine so I won't be selling him especially when I got him for 7.5m.

I'm either doing Stephens :arrow: Grealish or 4.0 :arrow: Targett to cover.

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Hamez to Grealish 😳

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 15:40
tarkens wrote:hmm

c) KdB -> Sterling

thoughts?
B or C. You must've got Brewster recently? Have some faith? I'd back the move involving getting Kane in but Sterling isn't bad either.
got Brewster some time ago on my wildcard when he was still a Liverpool player and similar to Jurgen I'm not really bothered about giving him a chance, he has Liverpool, City and Chelsea in his next three.

Kane is pretty much essential at this point isnt he?
getting McGinn equals a massive benching dilemma for the next few weeks but maybe it's smart to have a decent bench nowadays...

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

Changed my mind completely from my previous post further up the thread, I have now done:

KDB :arrow: Mane
VVD :arrow: Konsa

-4 and £1.4m ITB

Geri
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Geri »

Geri wrote: 17 Oct 2020, 14:28 Most likely will bring in Salah for the first time this season. Tired of him causing a 300k hit to my rank for every goal. Bruno will be making place and it all seems to make sense fixture wise.
Just a bit annoying as I really believe Bruno will do great but Salah is the main captain option for me in 4 of the next 5 games so I cant go without. Any other option requires too many transfers and isnt worth it.

So that is Bruno to Salah tonight before the price rise.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

KDB and Brewster :arrow: McGinn and Kane done for a hit. Holding onto Hames and starting Jorginho instead.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 23:12 starting Jorginho instead.
Was good of you to spare his life. :wink:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 23:30
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 23:12 starting Jorginho instead.
Was good of you to spare his life. :wink:
Well my love/hate relationship is going to continue with him for another while I reckon. He's playing vs United this weekend :|

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”