To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Kasper's Arms are Strong, his feet are also Long, PVA pings a free and Jota coulda had 3, now Nuno is as happy as Bruno

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Kasper's Arms are Strong, his feet are also Long, PVA pings a free and Jota coulda had 3, now Nuno is as happy as Bruno

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

GW 27 Scores Thread

31 with TAA, Robertson, and Salah (C) to play, small green arrow which will hopefully be bigger after tomorrow's game.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Kasper's Arms are Strong, his feet are also Long, PVA pings a free and Jota coulda had 3, now Nuno is as happy as Br

Post by blahblah »

He ain't heavy?

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Kasper's Arms are Strong, his feet are also Long, PVA pings a free and Jota coulda had 3, now Nuno is as happy as Br

Post by Spinynorman »

42 (-8) with 3 to play including captain Salah.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Same as Spiny above, with one point less and no minus points and the same three players as Ruud.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

32 from 9, with Salah (c) and VvD to go.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

I had such high hopes for this week when I looked at the fixtures. I should really know better at this point. A risible 27.

Jiménez and Traoré combining for 6 points at home to Norwich was effectively the same as both of them blanking. My score will be boosted significantly tomorrow night by my three Liverpool players, but then they're hardly what you'd call 'differentials'. :roll:

I feel like I've been banging my head against an FPL wall for about four months now. At the beginning of November my rank was 530k. Fast-forward to the end of February and I've ascended all the way up to the lofty heights of 420k.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

After last GW being my worst of the season, i was hoping with 14/15 players being at home, id be on for a good week, but will only 22 points from 9 players and 19 on the bench im not feeling to confident and if Salah ( or when Salah ) outperforms Mane tomorrow im in serious trouble.

Mane C Salah V and TAA to go

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

34 (-4) with 3 to go. Mane (c)

dellboy30
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO TFFE league champ

Post by dellboy30 »

39 with cap mo, taa, robbo to go. Benched dcl over traore. Could've been worse, dcl had some very good chances for more

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

30 (-4), with SMTAA still to go.

A bad week, but hoping for a green on GW28, without using a chip.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

a pitiful 26, with the predictable lot to go.

A Mane haul and a Salah fail would make life uncomfortable and interesting.

Come on Mo.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

raoul wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 21:36 a pitiful 26, with the predictable lot to go.

A Mane haul and a Salah fail would make life uncomfortable and interesting.

Come on Mo.
shuld have said that despite a bad week so far, I have only fallen from 5k to 6k.

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

56 post wildcard with three Pool to play. A combined twenty points between sub one and two so if Mr Klopp wants to give anyone the night off that is fine by me.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

44 (-4) with Salah (c),Gomez and VVD to play could be a reasonable result.

But first of all, DCL :arrow: Ings last minute was a huge blunder, also possibly in view of GW 31

... and then Mane, TAA and Robertson can completely destroy the whole gain today.

The jury is still out.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 20:47 I had such high hopes for this week when I looked at the fixtures. I should really know better at this point. A risible 27.

Jiménez and Traoré combining for 6 points at home to Norwich was effectively the same as both of them blanking. My score will be boosted significantly tomorrow night by my three Liverpool players, but then they're hardly what you'd call 'differentials'. :roll:

I feel like I've been banging my head against an FPL wall for about four months now. At the beginning of November my rank was 530k. Fast-forward to the end of February and I've ascended all the way up to the lofty heights of 420k.
Do not despair. This GWs No 1 has so far moved up 1.2m places. Play the chips right and you will be up there as well.

Good luck!

megadyl
FISOhead

Post by megadyl »

34 with Mo (C), TAA and Robertson

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

45 (-4) with Salah (C), Mane and TAA to go.

Raglan
Kevin and Perry

Post by Raglan »

74 from 8 . Inside 1mil for 1st time ........but i will blank next week ..looking at the fixtures i cant see any points there at all.... maybe 22 if im lucky.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Another miserable week here, 25 points from 8.

Traore was the main let down though Vardy could have had at least one goal.

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

31 with Salah (C) Mane, TAA to play. Pope and Martial saving me. You know its bad when Martial is saving you.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

32 with Salah (c), Robertson & Firmino to play.

Seems pretty standard.

Small green arrow so far, a Firmino haul tonight would be nice.

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

34 with Salah (c) TAA & VVD to play, basically the same as everyone. Likely a small green arrow unless Robbo, Mane or Firmino really does some damage tonight, VVD haul might give me a large green arrow.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

34 with Salah (c), Mane and VVD to go.

TheRumourMill
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL: Similar to Everton - haven't cracked the top 10k glass ceiling yet, neither have I had and sub 500k shockers either!
International tournaments: Better, 11k in WC 2018 and top 1000 way back at Euro 2012!

Post by TheRumourMill »

24 with 3 to go inc captain. So despite owning the same players as everyone else, i'm somehow 10 points behind the curve. No, I don't understand it either :lol:

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Oxford NZ wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 21:12 34 (-4) with 3 to go. Mane (c)
33 with Salah (c) TAA & VVD to play.
Only Trent in common so our head to head is still very much ‘live’!

Jos
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Shameful

Post by Jos »

Tall Paul wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 10:42 32 with Salah (c), Robertson & Firmino to play.

Seems pretty standard.

Pfft . novice standard :wink:

48 with Salah ( c ), TAA & Robertson to go.

Watch Firmino get a huge haul now and royally pi$$ me right off :mrgreen:

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Jos wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 13:42
Tall Paul wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 10:42 32 with Salah (c), Robertson & Firmino to play.

Seems pretty standard.

Both be crying when Mane (C) gets a hat trick 😉

Jos
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jos »

Stevieste wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 14:49

Seems pretty standard.

I would be ... that is my wife's captain :P

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Jos wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 15:11
Stevieste wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 14:49

Seems pretty standard.

I would be ... that is my wife's captain :P
Sounds like Mrs Jos knows her stuff 🤣

Jos
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jos »

She is a Fantasy Football cheat !! thats what she is ! :evil:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”