To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Jamie Vardy

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Keep or Sell?

Keep (Leicester and Vardy will do well vs teams like Villa/Norwich/etc)
66%
Sell (he's just not looking anything like the player he was and neither are Leicester)
18%
Other (got to keep him even though I think he's now officially pants)
16%

Total votes: 38

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Re: Jamie Vardy

Post by Stevieste »

Only blah could turn a conversation on Vardy, into pure filth 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Its the same over whatsapp, the man has one track mind haha

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Stevieste wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 22:52 Only blah could turn a conversation on Vardy, into pure filth 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Its the same over whatsapp, the man has one track mind haha
Sexting you the whole time eh :wink:

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Judging by the conversation the Vardy debate wasn't up to much...

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Sutter Kane wrote:
Pirlo's Beard wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 19:21
raoul wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 19:06 I don't think they have turned a corner. But their indicator is at least flashing and I think they're trying to turn the wheel.
At least they have the common decency to use their indicator. Most drivers don't seem to know their indicator even exists. :roll:
I've noticed mostly range rover drivers don't indicate. This is years of study - it's accurate. They go where they want, when they want. They also never say thanks when you let them through. Ever.

Anyway, I think I'm keeping Vardy. This season can't get much worse so the hope is he and Maddison smash it over the next 5 fixtures.
I've noticed this too. But the worst are black cab drivers. Just do what they want and complain about everyone else.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”