To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 27 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Re: GW 27 Transfers

Post by raoul »

I have Vardy and DCL. Arguments available to lose either/both. Equally arguments to keep both.

Equally Wolves fixtures, esp today, very tempting.

And 1 FT available.

Hmmm.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Maddison :arrow: Martial

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

raoul wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 09:55 Your thoughts on Jimenez and Jota form at the moment?
Both players are in form right now.

Jota was MOTM against Espanyol the other night for his clinical finishing which reminded us of how good he can be on his day. The third goal of his hat trick demonstrated that his confidence is now fully back. Always takes a while for him to get back to his peak after an injury absence.

Jimenez always puts in a decent shift and finds space coming deep and drifting wide. Because of that, the opposition find him difficult to mark. Sometimes gives the impression that he is tiring in games but then he suddenly turns the burners on. Has developed a great understanding with Traore leading to high speed attacks which are great to watch.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Boly, Jiminez & Traore in for Evans, Cantwell & Aguero (-4). I am now officially a Wolves fan ;)

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

sstaffsw wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:12
raoul wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 09:55 Your thoughts on Jimenez and Jota form at the moment?

Jota was MOTM against Espanyol the other night for his clinical finishing which reminded us of how good he can be on his day. The third goal of his hat trick demonstrated that his confidence is now fully back. Always takes a while for him to get back to his peak after an injury absence.

Jimenez always puts in a decent shift and finds space coming deep and drifting wide. Because of that, the opposition find him difficult to mark. Sometimes gives the impression that he is tiring in games but then he suddenly turns the burners on. Has developed a great understanding with Traore leading to high speed attacks which are great to watch.
Do you think Jota is going to be used more in the Europa games?

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Mings (don't ask but he did get me that goal) to Boly done. Keeping Kun for now.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

Owsler wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:23

It would be a bit of a surprise if Jota didn't keep his place after scoring a hat trick the other night, however we do have the excellent Neto chomping at the bit.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Aldershot Rejects wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:16 Boly, Jiminez & Traore in for Evans, Cantwell & Aguero (-4). I am now officially a Wolves fan ;)
😂

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Time up.

Rolling, which means one more week of DCL and not having Jimenez or Jota v Norwich.

I might live to regret this...

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

raoul wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:32 Time up.

Rolling, which means one more week of DCL and not having Jimenez or Jota v Norwich.

I might live to regret this...
You're not alone....

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

Bit confused as to what to do with 2FTs - cup opponent has Jimi and Traore so wanted to avoid then so as to have some diffs. Ended up doing Martinelli and Doucoure :arrow: Jota & Hayden ... hmmm :?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

RomynPG wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:33 Bit confused as to what to do with 2FTs - cup opponent has Jimi and Traore so wanted to avoid then so as to have some diffs. Ended up doing Martinelli and Doucoure :arrow: Jota & Hayden ... hmmm :?
Far from stupid, but me saying that shouldn't help you feel better about it 😂

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

sstaffsw wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:29

It would be a bit of a surprise if Jota didn't keep his place after scoring a hat trick the other night, however we do have the excellent Neto chomping at the bit.
Cheers.

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

Owsler wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:41
sstaffsw wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 11:29

Cheers.
yes, thanks staffs.

I bottled it but will watch the Norwich game carefully (and from behind the sofa).

Raglan
Kevin and Perry

Post by Raglan »

Used my 2nd wildcard before deadline. De Bruyne gone. Ozil and Bruno Fernandez are my midfield crux now :lol:
Took out martial for mcNeil which workrd out well this week but early days
My strikers are Firmino, Jota and Lacazette :lol:

i'm outside the top 1mil so there isn't much to play for really..so i'm going to play low percentage players that no-one else (relativley spkeaking) has from now on . This game has suddenly become enjoyable again. I just dont enjoy this game when i have players everyone else has . If anyone is in same position as me i highly recommend it and tbf you can make massive shoots up the table whenever the big players blank.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Alli :arrow: Traoré was added just before the deadline.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

I had seriously considered PVA & Armstrong rather than Boly & Traore. One day is too short to assess a transfer but feeling a tad frustrated.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”