To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Replacing Son

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Replacing Son

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

With what?

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Re: Replacing Son

Post by Ironfist »

Some cheap child labour from Vietnam...

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

A fatted Cow :mrgreen:

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Klopp-o-matic wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 05:39 With what?
I did Son :arrow: RicharliSon ... hoping to keep the momentum... :roll: cue a -1 performance by the Brazilian toffee

westlondonsun
Treebeard

Post by westlondonsun »

Screenshot_20191223-111929_Chrome.jpg
That's my current team only just wildcard to bring in below 3 .

A) Rashford
B) Grealish
C) Kane

But one of them along with Son have to go.... I'm favouring Salah and one other between.... Cantwell, Maupay, Jimanez
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

no eye deer
Treebeard

Post by no eye deer »

Might be worth holding fire for a (very) short while as Spurs have appealed the ban. However not sure how likely they are to win the appeal as it looked like a red card to me ? Also not sure when the appeal would be heard, no further info on sky sports website at present. Personally i will wait till tonight before deciding. Not seeing much love for Sterling, his fixtures are much better than Liverpools for the next few weeks, or is he that out of form at present ? Could be a differential, just not sure whether it would be a good one or a bad one :lol:

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

It was a tasty little run that Son had coming up so I might just go Alli or Moura even though it wasn’t part of the master plan. Or could just go KdB!

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

I’m at a loss.

Don’t really rate Grealish or Richarlison to be reliable FPL assets. Martial is one of the most frustrating FPL players to own, Maddison plays too deep...even an obvious switch to Moura seems risky as consensus on Spurs’ forum seems to be that he’s only useful as an impact sub and about 90% don’t want him starting against Brighton.

Pogba? He did instantly improve United when he came on...but it’s United. And it’s Pogba.

Outside of Mane, KdB and Alli, Salah seems to be the only other midfielder worth owning longer term, so maybe it is best to just cut my losses and downgrade Jimenez or Abraham in order to afford him.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Bixer wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 17:42 I’m at a loss.

Don’t really rate Grealish or Richarlison to be reliable FPL assets. Martial is one of the most frustrating FPL players to own, Maddison plays too deep...even an obvious switch to Moura seems risky as consensus on Spurs’ forum seems to be that he’s only useful as an impact sub and about 90% don’t want him starting against Brighton.

Pogba? He did instantly improve United when he came on...but it’s United. And it’s Pogba.

Outside of Mane, KdB and Alli, Salah seems to be the only other midfielder worth owning longer term, so maybe it is best to just cut my losses and downgrade Jimenez or Abraham in order to afford him.
I think Pogba would be a bold move, but one which has the most potential to pay off.
We have some favourable fixtures and he will be straight into the starting line up this weekend

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

I'm just looking for a one week punt before I play my wildcard. So perhaps Grealish or Willian.

Bernd Leno’s Garage
Treebeard
FS Record: Top 50k...

Post by Bernd Leno’s Garage »

no eye deer wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 14:10 Might be worth holding fire for a (very) short while as Spurs have appealed the ban. However not sure how likely they are to win the appeal as it looked like a red card to me ? Also not sure when the appeal would be heard, no further info on sky sports website at present. Personally i will wait till tonight before deciding. Not seeing much love for Sterling, his fixtures are much better than Liverpools for the next few weeks, or is he that out of form at present ? Could be a differential, just not sure whether it would be a good one or a bad one :lol:
Probably on the basis that VC needs brutality/excessive force and it just doesn’t exist.

It was petulant and probably a caution.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I went with Alli

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

Bixer wrote:I’m at a loss.

Ha, ditto

Been through a multitude of options today, lots of gambles, none of them really made me happy, so ended up with something just like that...

Son :arrow: Salah
Jimenez :arrow: Deulofeu

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

I’m supremely annoyed by this because I sold KdB and Vardy last week to get Son in. Now I have to take another hit to get KdB back in for Son.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

eastcentral1 wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 18:03 I'm just looking for a one week punt before I play my wildcard. So perhaps Grealish or Willian.
May I suggest Buendía.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

I was going to swap Alli for Salah so I've just swapped him for Son instead.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

From4corners wrote:
eastcentral1 wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 18:03 I'm just looking for a one week punt before I play my wildcard. So perhaps Grealish or Willian.
May I suggest Buendía.
No, you may not. :wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Joccki_10 wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 22:23
From4corners wrote:
May I suggest Buendía.
No, you may not. :wink:
Moon?

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

tommyk7 wrote: 23 Dec 2019, 19:39 I’m supremely annoyed by this because I sold KdB and Vardy last week to get Son in. Now I have to take another hit to get KdB back in for Son.
Ouch

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

When is Sons appeal?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I doubt that it's tomorrow 😉

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Might be today though , usual protocol is a player is allowed to play whilst an appeal is lodged , that way Spurs can manipulate a situation where one of the games is the FA cup game

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

I thought they'd changed that so it would never allow them to pick and choose games. Can't recall such a thing of late. Which would mean it must be today, but I can't see any confirmation

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Failed appeal

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

Gone for Salah

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Gone for Pogba. I have an out if the Pogxperiment goes awry. It involves alcohol, no it doesn't - it's a swap to Salah in a few weeks.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

If he looks like dropping tonight I’m planning to shift for a base price mid like Dendoncker and then decide next week who out of Martial, Alli or Madison makes way for Salah (or possibly two weeks down the line).
A lot depends on if I decide to get Aguero in for GW20.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

Now he's out AGAIN. Extremely annoying. What to do Son-owners?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Richarlison's fixture are not great for his price and Maddison seems like a down grade and a recipe for a mental heath disorder :?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Lame la.

Martial 😐

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”