To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Our Kevin

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Gunning4Glory
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 786

Re: Our Kevin

Post by Gunning4Glory »

KDB is now at serious risk of being rotated, what with easier fixtures on the way... E.G. West Ham next and the Champions League soon to be back on the scene. I'm moving him on now and getting someone else in that is a guaranteed starter and can release fund to use in other areas. Grealish, Traore, Barnes, Perez are serious contenders for me

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Gunning4Glory wrote:KDB is now at serious risk of being rotated
Are you Pep?

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

Gunning4Glory wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 09:52 KDB is now at serious risk of being rotated, what with easier fixtures on the way... E.G. West Ham next and the Champions League soon to be back on the scene. I'm moving him on now and getting someone else in that is a guaranteed starter and can release fund to use in other areas. Grealish, Traore, Barnes, Perez are serious contenders for me
Easier fixtures on the way?
97FF47D8-3FC4-4014-B815-ACAB6A373236.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Stu255 wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 00:44 I’ve had KDB since the very beginning (£9.5m). Not looking to shift him.

I can see why some would move him, but I don’t really see the benefit of moving big players with value, just because of a blank. A blank means a DGW later.

Would rather keep hold for the +£0.6m, the FT and the DGW. Than try and find a better 1 week return.

Vardy is looking like a lame duck, even though all the models still back him. What’s going on there?
Its only a dgw if they place twice, would kdb be sure to play both games if close together or in and around cl games, not a chance for me.

Also, with the wc and free hit still there i could just bring him back if needed for any golden dgw if it looked too good to ignore.

Can understand those with lots of value tied up but season going quick and points worth more than value to me, but id only lose 0.2 so easy to say.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

I already have Salah, plus two Liverpool defenders, and Son. I cannot really see another alternative in the premium mid bracket outside of Liverpool, Man City or Son, to consider selling KDB to bring in

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Best laid plans and all that........ the shock son injury means i will be keeping kdb and now removing son to fund the jimenez move.

No real change to my overall plans but will most likely keep kdb long term as with son injured and already having mane and salah there is no other premium mid i really want.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Robertson :arrow: Boly and KdB :arrow: Mane maybe next week :?

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

So-called pundits bigging up Henderson for player of the season Even with Liverpool's season, it's de Bruyne for me.

Team of the season would be Liverpool ten plus de Bruyne. Probably in place of Henderson

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 06:25 So-called pundits bigging up Henderson for player of the season Image Even with Liverpool's season, it's de Bruyne for me.

Team of the season would be Liverpool ten plus de Bruyne. Probably in place of Henderson Image
Player of the season for me would be Traore, in one season he has gone from a complete headless chicken with not even a 2 yard pass in him, to an absolute must have in your FPL teams.

Strength, speed and now can final deliver a final ball as well and with Jimenez to get on the end of them all its a partnership made in heaven.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Stevieste wrote:
SirMattBugsby wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 06:25 So-called pundits bigging up Henderson for player of the season Image Even with Liverpool's season, it's de Bruyne for me.

Team of the season would be Liverpool ten plus de Bruyne. Probably in place of Henderson Image
Player of the season for me would be Traore, in one season he has gone from a complete headless chicken with not even a 2 yard pass in him, to an absolute must have in your FPL teams.

Strength, speed and now can final deliver a final ball as well and with Jimenez to get on the end of them all its a partnership made in heaven.
Rising player of the season, sure. But he's not on KdB's level, right?

I guess the CL will give us a better idea. For me, KdB is reaching Zidane level. He's the heartbeat of a team full of stars.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 09:26
Stevieste wrote:

Rising player of the season, sure. But he's not on KdB's level, right?

I guess the CL will give us a better idea. For me, KdB is reaching Zidane level. He's the heartbeat of a team full of stars.
No he not a patch on KDB and Chris Wilder not a patch on Klopp, but id also like to see him get manger of season.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Stevieste wrote:
No he not a patch on KDB and Chris Wilder not a patch on Klopp, but id also like to see him get manger of season.
Yeah, if Wilder gets CL, he deserves it.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Magnus Carlsen took him out this week......for Barnes.

Leaves him 5+m in bank so must have a plan for the cash.

Still tempted to take him out myself but the Vardy injury issues + DGWs still to be confirmed means it will have to wait.

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Doesn't sound too serious, I'd be surprised if he missed a Manchester Derby with what sounds like a fairly minor injury.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Same, Pep probably tries to scupper the plans of FPL managers in his ML.

TheRumourMill
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL: Similar to Everton - haven't cracked the top 10k glass ceiling yet, neither have I had and sub 500k shockers either!
International tournaments: Better, 11k in WC 2018 and top 1000 way back at Euro 2012!

Post by TheRumourMill »

I think the Derby is fairly inconsequential to city at the current moment (not that pep would ever admit it). They have a massive lead over 5th and can't realistically catch Liverpool either. The absolute priority is the Champions League and that is delicately poised. I suspect Pep will leave KDB out the Derby, he's not worth risking, and then bring him back for Arsenal or Burnley depending on the injury recovery period.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”