To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Are Pogba/Eriksson too risky?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Stevo85
Cheetah

Are Pogba/Eriksson too risky?

Post by Stevo85 »

Hey, based on the fact that both Pogba and Eriksson have been linked with moves away, do you think it is too much of a risk to have either in your team? This would also apply with Zaha. Would Mane also be a risk seeing as he was in the ACON? I know there's no right or wrong answer but just wondered what eople thought. Thanks.

jonhoggy
FISOhead
FS Record: 7528

Re: Are Pogba/Eriksson too risky?

Post by jonhoggy »

I think there are better options for GW1. If you wanted MU or Spurs coverage I would consider Martial and Moura, both less money. I'm sure both will play though, we just arent sure if commitment will be an issue. Mane may cameo but I think Liverpool will start with Origi tonight.

Stevo85
Cheetah

Post by Stevo85 »

Yeah it's just that I want Pogba due to him being MU penalty taker. Not sure though. It's either him, Sigurdsson or Pulisic!

MinimalFuss
Kevin and Perry

Post by MinimalFuss »

jonhoggy wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 12:13 I think there are better options for GW1. If you wanted MU or Spurs coverage I would consider Martial and Moura, both less money. I'm sure both will play though, we just arent sure if commitment will be an issue. Mane may cameo but I think Liverpool will start with Origi tonight.
Moura has been poor pre-season.

Yes he's popped up and scored a few, but I'd say those goals flatter to deceive, but he's generally gone missing most of the time.

If you want a Spurs tip then Lamela has had a great pre-season, this might finally be the season he gets back on track and plays like he did for Roma!

Neither are in my starting lineup though :D

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Pogba, Zaha are staying. Mane will miss GW1, Eriksen's future is up in the air with a move to Madrid talked about

Stevo85
Cheetah

Post by Stevo85 »

Ok thanks. I think I'll stick with Pogba and transfer out Eriksson as he's too risky. Zaha's state of mind could negatively effect his performances so also too much of a risk.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”