To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

First 2019-2020 patterns

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Payet
Treebeard
FS Record: 2016/2017: 8.879

First 2019-2020 patterns

Post by Payet »

I know it is a bit early, but this topic will be discussed sooner or later.

Before the preseason, all we know is that we have 100.0 budget and one Premium player less (Hazard) to think about.

So six Premium players in total (I only considered those above or equal to 11.0)

Salah 12.5
Sterling 12.0
Aguero 12.0
Mane 11.5
Kane 11.0
Aubameyang 11.0

I think it is impossible to have more than 2 without destroying the rest of the team. However, by the season start we will be able to use some cheap options like every season. For now, I just wanted to ask few things:

1) What do you think about starting the season with three Liverpool defenders in line - TAA, Robertson, VVD? They have really fancy fixtures in the first 7 games, so it may be a key for a TOP start. All of these players are goal/assist threats and also very compatible at the back in terms of defending their own goal.

2) Can we expect Marcus Rashford to be next ManU best player? He signed a contract of his life this summer, so what would be the outcome in terms of his performance next season?

3) Sterling or Aguero?

4) Will Kane score before September? Is Aubameyang the better option for a start?

5) Are Everton defenders capable of keeping 3 clean sheets in first 6 games?

6) Is Sadio Mane really worth 11.5 without being on pens?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: First 2019-2020 patterns

Post by DAREEL »

Payet wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 11:54 I know it is a bit early, but this topic will be discussed sooner or later.

Before the preseason, all we know is that we have 100.0 budget and one Premium player less (Hazard) to think about.

So six Premium players in total (I only considered those above or equal to 11.0)

Salah 12.5
Sterling 12.0
Aguero 12.0
Mane 11.5
Kane 11.0
Aubameyang 11.0

I think it is impossible to have more than 2 without destroying the rest of the team. However, by the season start we will be able to use some cheap options like every season. For now, I just wanted to ask few things:

1) What do you think about starting the season with three Liverpool defenders in line - TAA, Robertson, VVD? They have really fancy fixtures in the first 7 games, so it may be a key for a TOP start. All of these players are goal/assist threats and also very compatible at the back in terms of defending their own goal.

2) Can we expect Marcus Rashford to be next ManU best player? He signed a contract of his life this summer, so what would be the outcome in terms of his performance next season?

3) Sterling or Aguero?

4) Will Kane score before September? Is Aubameyang the better option for a start?

5) Are Everton defenders capable of keeping 3 clean sheets in first 6 games?

6) Is Sadio Mane really worth 11.5 without being on pens?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
1 I'll be starting with 2. TAA is a a deffo
2 lol. Overrated massively
3 tough one but sterling fully rested so probably sterling, although Kun and Salah allow for better team balance
4 yes but a lot of factors to consider. Kane a slow starter, moura starting effects kane's output, will Eriksen be there will he be positioned deeper . As a spurs fan I'm tempted to start with moura but could be a transfer waiting to happen.
5.Not a chance in hell..if I go Digne it will be purely for attacking and bap returns. In the hope of the odd CS
6.I think he's better than Salah but Salah is too dangerous to go without

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: First 2019-2020 patterns

Post by wahine »

1. if Salah and Mane are rested :( then the 3 defenders will be popular IMO
2. He could well be the best of a bad bunch. :evil:
3. re Q1. that means Sterling could replace Salah. 8-)
4. Kane should score at least 2 goals and the 3 bonus at home V Aston Villa :?:
5.i dont know about Everton defence their points per game dont seem that good compared with LP defenders that could score goals/assists. :oops:
6. Mane seems equally capable as Salah on any day. I wouldnt mind either but the herd has Salah and the danger is not having him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”