To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Chelsea Mids/Atts

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Re: Chelsea Mids/Atts

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Nope

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

might the fixture determine the GW1 pick?

I would imagine it is Tammy's spot but MU away might require the experience and guile of a Giroud, to start at least.

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Tammy

Post by DAREEL »

Looking on the forums and going by the minutes in pre season, plus the fact he got the number 9 shirt all signs point to him starting

7 million could be the ultimate FPL bargain

Have him starting at mo with a bit in the bank for Haller if it goes wrong

Anyone else taking the punt ? Could run riot vs UTD

muld
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Tammy

Post by muld »

Seriously thinking about it but he isn't in at the moment, there are going to be bargains at Chelsea I feel, working out which is the diffciult part, probably hold fire until GW3 before bringing one in if I do. I have trawled through various forums, articles etc and there seems to be no consensus, the Chelsea supporters seem split on whether they play 1 or 2 up top, if 1 up top it seems a toss up between Tammy and Giroud, if 2 Bats seems to be the 2nd striker, few are picking Tammy and Giroud together!

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

DAREEL wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 19:53 Have him starting at mo with a bit in the bank for Haller if it goes wrong
If you start with Tammy I wouldn't switch him out. You've got to stand by your man.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 20:16
DAREEL wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 19:53 Have him starting at mo with a bit in the bank for Haller if it goes wrong
If you start with Tammy I wouldn't switch him out. You've got to stand by your man.
D.I.V.O.R C.E ?

boise1234
Grumpy Old Man

Post by boise1234 »

haha, very good.... :lol:

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

:lol: you are probably right

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DAREEL »

muld wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 20:03 Seriously thinking about it but he isn't in at the moment, there are going to be bargains at Chelsea I feel, working out which is the diffciult part, probably hold fire until GW3 before bringing one in if I do. I have trawled through various forums, articles etc and there seems to be no consensus, the Chelsea supporters seem split on whether they play 1 or 2 up top, if 1 up top it seems a toss up between Tammy and Giroud, if 2 Bats seems to be the 2nd striker, few are picking Tammy and Giroud together!
With Luis going on strike and looking like going to Arsenal I'm looking at Zouma too

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Tammy wynette- stand by your man 👌🏻🤣🤣

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

muld wrote:Seriously thinking about it but he isn't in at the moment, there are going to be bargains at Chelsea I feel, working out which is the diffciult part, probably hold fire until GW3 before bringing one in if I do. I have trawled through various forums, articles etc and there seems to be no consensus, the Chelsea supporters seem split on whether they play 1 or 2 up top, if 1 up top it seems a toss up between Tammy and Giroud, if 2 Bats seems to be the 2nd striker, few are picking Tammy and Giroud together!
I'm surprised if people think we're going 2 up top. It was tried for a small bit in pre-season but I think that was Lampard preparing a plan b. We are playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Pulisic is playing on the left wing no matter what happens (I don't see much talk of him here? I'm thinking about starting the season with him). I'm still wary of Abraham's starting spot. I wouldn't be surprised if Giroud is picked against Man U.

Sent from my modern brick using Tikitakatalk

boise1234
Grumpy Old Man

Post by boise1234 »

Yes, to answer the question I currently have Tammy, Barkley and Zouma all in my team from GW2 but do have a cheeky 0.5m put aside in case any of them needs to be shifted/upgraded

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

math! wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 22:15
muld wrote:Seriously thinking about it but he isn't in at the moment, there are going to be bargains at Chelsea I feel, working out which is the diffciult part, probably hold fire until GW3 before bringing one in if I do. I have trawled through various forums, articles etc and there seems to be no consensus, the Chelsea supporters seem split on whether they play 1 or 2 up top, if 1 up top it seems a toss up between Tammy and Giroud, if 2 Bats seems to be the 2nd striker, few are picking Tammy and Giroud together!
I'm surprised if people think we're going 2 up top. It was tried for a small bit in pre-season but I think that was Lampard preparing a plan b. We are playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Pulisic is playing on the left wing no matter what happens (I don't see much talk of him here? I'm thinking about starting the season with him). I'm still wary of Abraham's starting spot. I wouldn't be surprised if Giroud is picked against Man U.

Do you think Barkley is going to play the number 10? Unreal pre season and want him but just have doubts.

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Most of the predictions I have seen on fan forums are for Pedro Barkley Pulisic to start behind Abraham with Jorginho and Kovacic sitting.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

David Luiz Is A Hero wrote:Most of the predictions I have seen on fan forums are for Pedro Barkley Pulisic to start behind Abraham with Jorginho and Kovacic sitting.
Lol looks like Barkley will be the ball-winner Image that's actually not so good coz he's in my team Image

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Which could make him an assist magnet?!

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

David Luiz Is A Hero wrote:Most of the predictions I have seen on fan forums are for Pedro Barkley Pulisic to start behind Abraham with Jorginho and Kovacic sitting.
That's my prediction as well. Until Kante West is fit anyway. It also allows for a simple shift into a 4-3-3 with Barkley dropping back to the number 8 position. I can see Mount playing in the 10 or on the right maybe a little infield if needed.

ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Post by ctibbits »

math! wrote: 08 Aug 2019, 16:00
That's my prediction as well. Until Kante West is fit anyway. It also allows for a simple shift into a 4-3-3 with Barkley dropping back to the number 8 position. I can see Mount playing in the 10 or on the right maybe a little infield if needed.

Precisely this. Barkley guaranteed to start and more likely as the 10. But if Frank wants to test the kid out it’s not Barkley who will miss out, it will be Kovacic

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Im really looking forward to having Barkley as a set and forget player this season, if he plays like im expecting him to, however is there anyone else that has a strong 11 and a weak bench, that is maybe thinking of having a punt elsewhere for this game week and bringing him in the next ?

I really fancy a gamble on Lamela for one game who is home to Aston Villa and looks certain to start, based on injuries, suspenions, pre season form etc.

Is this a good idea or am i over complicating things ?

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

I’m just gonna wait and see on Barkley but he looks crucial. Perez to Barkley could be on the cards GW3 if Barkley starts well

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Stevieste wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 06:17 Im really looking forward to having Barkley as a set and forget player this season, if he plays like im expecting him to, however is there anyone else that has a strong 11 and a weak bench, that is maybe thinking of having a punt elsewhere for this game week and bringing him in the next ?

I really fancy a gamble on Lamela for one game who is home to Aston Villa and looks certain to start, based on injuries, suspenions, pre season form etc.

You have a weak bench and want more gambles?

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

blahblah wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 07:27
Stevieste wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 06:17 Im really looking forward to having Barkley as a set and forget player this season, if he plays like im expecting him to, however is there anyone else that has a strong 11 and a weak bench, that is maybe thinking of having a punt elsewhere for this game week and bringing him in the next ?

You have a weak bench and want more gambles?
Not really a gamble is it ?

Just a case of who score more Lamela home to villa or barkley away to man utd as rest of my team should 100% start

If not hopefully, Rico, Greenwood or wickham have a point or more on bench 😉

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ah the refuge of FF Managers in the last 24 Hours before Kick Off: should 😉

Injuries do happen and you have Lame La to shift as well....

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

blahblah wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 07:45 Ah the refuge of FF Managers in the last 24 Hours before Kick Off: should 😉

Injuries do happen and you have Lame La to shift as well....
Yeh your right, i always have a last min meltdown on the kick off of FPl every year 🤣

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

At Lampard's press conference today ahead of Super Cup tomorrow, he's said that Kante picked up a knock so will be checked tonight, Willian is nearing full fitness (maybe a week or so away) so will be on the bench, Rudiger also nearing full fitness.

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

admin wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 15:39 At Lampard's press conference today ahead of Super Cup tomorrow, he's said that Kante picked up a knock so will be checked tonight, Willian is nearing full fitness (maybe a week or so away) so will be on the bench, Rudiger also nearing full fitness.
Thats a worry for Barkley if Willian is back as well, because he maybe prefers Mount in the middle of Pedro and Willian.
Also i feel Pulsic should be in that line up as well.

CHO due back soon as well and he defo a must have starter as cant see him signing a new contract to warm the bench

Maybe my Barkley bargain not looking ao good after all ( i need feel is looked good though against man utd )

Kante should not have played when 3-0 down at old trafford, makes the decision to bring him on so late even more stupid now

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

And Kante picked up a Yellow....

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Anyone still with barkley in there team happy to see him on the bench or not tonight ?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Nope, and Mount got the central spot at OT....

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Pedro been excellent so far tonight, looks a real threat. Will he be a regular starter in the league, though?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”