View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

FH chip novice question

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Post Reply
pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 373
Joined: 12 Aug 2014, 12:35

FH chip novice question

Post by pdhmobile » 10 Mar 2019, 20:29

Real easy question for the veterans amongst us.
If I activate the FH chip tonight does it last all week, i.e I can do transfers right up to the dead line?

User avatar
Tall Paul
Dumbledore
Posts: 5430
Joined: 27 Aug 2008, 12:57

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by Tall Paul » 10 Mar 2019, 20:29

Yes

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 373
Joined: 12 Aug 2014, 12:35

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by pdhmobile » 10 Mar 2019, 20:34

Tall Paul wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 20:29
Yes
Cheers

User avatar
meat shield
FISOhead
Posts: 727
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 13:31
Location: Bored in work.

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by meat shield » 12 Mar 2019, 11:22

To follow on with another noobish question, can i do 2 transfers(to set up for GW32) and then play the FH for GW31, will the transfers I did be saved for GW32?

phrampton534
Wideboy
Posts: 76
Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 12:00

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by phrampton534 » 12 Mar 2019, 12:22

meat shield wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 11:22
To follow on with another noobish question, can i do 2 transfers(to set up for GW32) and then play the FH for GW31, will the transfers I did be saved for GW32?
No all transfers for that GW will role into the FH so you'll get your team back as it was at the start of the GW. If you had 2FT you'll lose 1 so you'll only have 1FT the week after (in effect you lose 2 as you can't make any transfers in FH week that last after the FH roles back).

User avatar
meat shield
FISOhead
Posts: 727
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 13:31
Location: Bored in work.

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by meat shield » 13 Mar 2019, 11:58

phrampton534 wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 12:22
meat shield wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 11:22
To follow on with another noobish question, can i do 2 transfers(to set up for GW32) and then play the FH for GW31, will the transfers I did be saved for GW32?
No all transfers for that GW will role into the FH so you'll get your team back as it was at the start of the GW. If you had 2FT you'll lose 1 so you'll only have 1FT the week after (in effect you lose 2 as you can't make any transfers in FH week that last after the FH roles back).
Thats what i was afraid of. Oh well still doing the FH this week, just need to take hits for GW32. Cheers.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 68002
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
FISO Goals: Score: 28 Position: 52
Contact:

Re: FH chip novice question

Post by blahblah » 13 Mar 2019, 12:09

meat shield wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 11:58
phrampton534 wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 12:22
meat shield wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 11:22
To follow on with another noobish question, can i do 2 transfers(to set up for GW32) and then play the FH for GW31, will the transfers I did be saved for GW32?
No all transfers for that GW will role into the FH so you'll get your team back as it was at the start of the GW. If you had 2FT you'll lose 1 so you'll only have 1FT the week after (in effect you lose 2 as you can't make any transfers in FH week that last after the FH roles back).
Thats what i was afraid of. Oh well still doing the FH this week, just need to take hits for GW32. Cheers.
I'm pondering the other way round, but probably no hits.

I may have to do a non-player to non-player though as only 1 Xfer after FH'ing.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests