To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Marcus Rashford

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Re: Marcus Rashford

Post by Finisher1 »

flare2 wrote: 05 Mar 2019, 23:46 AFCB fan: Wilson is not designated pen taker. For the last 6 years we haven’t had one and it’s rotated with a system of when you miss it passes to the next player.

Now that king has missed it may revert to Wilson but I suspect Stanislas will be above him and maybe brooks. Basically until the next pen it’s impossible to know who the AFCB pen taker will be.
Thank you for this information. By the way, is this system confirmed by the club, or is it just a reflection of what has happened in the past? Personally I'd place my bet on King taking the next penalty as well, because his penalty statistics are still great. But obviously I will change my mind if the system you suggested is actually confirmed by the club :)

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

From4corners wrote: 06 Mar 2019, 07:41 Indeed, very useful! Many thanks!
xJosh- wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 20:43 I’ll be getting King in now for sure.
Best not then. :mrgreen: ;)
Too late, serves me right haha

flare2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Consistently satisfactory

Post by flare2 »

Finisher1 wrote: 06 Mar 2019, 10:53
flare2 wrote: 05 Mar 2019, 23:46 AFCB fan: Wilson is not designated pen taker. For the last 6 years we haven’t had one and it’s rotated with a system of when you miss it passes to the next player.

Now that king has missed it may revert to Wilson but I suspect Stanislas will be above him and maybe brooks. Basically until the next pen it’s impossible to know who the AFCB pen taker will be.
Thank you for this information. By the way, is this system confirmed by the club, or is it just a reflection of what has happened in the past? Personally I'd place my bet on King taking the next penalty as well, because his penalty statistics are still great. But obviously I will change my mind if the system you suggested is actually confirmed by the club :)
I can recall it being said a few seasons ago (maybe champ promotion season). But generally you see that pattern that each time someone missed they wouldn’t take the next one. I also think king should the pen taker as he is good and yeah past performance is no guide to the future. More just wanted to dispel the notion that Wilson would def be on pens when he returns.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”