View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Gini gave me 3 wishes, so I asked for a Sol, a shot of Jack and then I was Jonesing for a Fosters- GW26 Scorchios

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Re: Gini gave me 3 wishes, so I asked for a Sol, a shot of Jack and then I was Jonesing for a Fosters- GW26 Scorchios

Post by Tall Paul » 12 Feb 2019, 10:16

MoSe wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 10:11
Tall Paul wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 09:07
Had my full quota of leagues in previous years which is why I haven't joined the FISO league. I'll join up ASAP.
hey, that's fine TP, no, that's great! :)

then you might also want to read Taca's Members League, starting for instance there viewtopic.php?p=3271856#p3271856
and in a following post I mentioned you as example of a regular poster who could join the Forum League (and/or the Members league) but didn't

Now it's clear you didn't "choose not to", but it was just a legacy from the past when you couldn't
MoSe wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 08:04

one of the points I'd like to still adrress is not rather who chose Official Forum vs unofficial Members ones, (although I do have further comments there too)
but those who joined neither despite being regular posters, having their team disclosed anyway, and league slots free aplenty
First one who springs to mind is Tall Paul, who's totally entitled to join (or not) what he likes, but it would be interesting to know "why"
, to understand the appallingly low (to me) Members League turnout...
Not just a legacy from the past, but also a bit of laziness on my part :oops:

Joined both leagues now.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary
FISO Goals: Score: 296 Position: 6

Re: Gini gave me 3 wishes, so I asked for a Sol, a shot of Jack and then I was Jonesing for a Fosters- GW26 Scorchios

Post by Spinynorman » 12 Feb 2019, 10:20

Ended up with a rather disappointing 60 even though I had Aguero.

zalk
Treebeard
FS Record: 2197

Post by zalk » 12 Feb 2019, 18:16

73, I removed Sterling to get Aubameyang...feels great

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”