To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pogba injury

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Pogba injury

Post by johnjoe107 »

Vague reports on Pogba's injury and whether he will be fit enough to play on Sunday. Read he didn't train today which surely puts him serious doubt for the trip to Leicester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_d99
Grumpy Old Man
Location: cut down like a vegetable by your hard kickin mother who's an animal
FS Record: 269th TFF 08/09, 11th TFFO 08/09, 49th TFFE 08/09, 50th Elephant 10/11, 92nd Sky Sports 10/11

Re: Pogba injury

Post by mike_d99 »

Couple of injury quotes from the press conference:

We’ve not had a proper session since the game so hopefully both of them can get through that I don’t think there’s anything [wrong] with Paul.

Anthony will do some rehab work I would imagine him to be involved, he seemed happy yesterday.

Sounds more likely he'll play than he won't, based on that.

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

Didn't OGS in his press conference say he was ok?

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Kuchi wrote: 01 Feb 2019, 21:13 Didn't OGS in his press conference say he was ok?
He thought he was going to be okay. I believe the press conference was before their training session.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Yeah I read those quotes from Ole at about 9 this morning so don't think he trained today. With Brooks out as well think I'm gonna go for the FH.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 00:49 Yeah I read those quotes from Ole at about 9 this morning so don't think he trained today.
*sigh*

Felipe bloody Anderson subbing in for me if that's the case, for the third bloody week in a row. Although hey, you never know, maybe this will be the week he finally does something.

*scans fixtures*

Oh for fu...

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Hehe gave up on Felipe Anderson a few weeks ago , brought him in for gw20 and he blanked 4 out of 4 for me, sound man!

escape_to_victory
FISOhead

Post by escape_to_victory »

He wasn’t pictured driving into training but there are two entrances into Carrington and he wasn’t the only player not photographed. Think it was a click bate story. Not saying he will definitely play, obvs. Ole G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

If he is out I get Rashford off the bench so I hope United do OK one way or another.

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

It's possible Pog starts from the bench.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Bob Newhart wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 07:32 It's possible Pog starts from the bench.
anything is possible ... anyone have an update on this? Or are we going to have to take a punt and see what happens?

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Sorry for going slightly off topic but didn’t think it warranted a thread of its own (mods, please advise otherwise) so just briefly: do we think Martial is likely to start or just be “involved” on Sunday? I’ve read all of the OGS conference and would welcome your takes on it. I think Martial is due a haul and I’m a current owner, but starting from the bench would convince me to swap him out for KDB for this DGW. Thanks!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”