View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Is Jota the real deal?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
User avatar
sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1171
Joined: 08 Dec 2011, 10:47
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by sstaffsw » 22 Jan 2019, 07:31

Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 00:13
He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.

User avatar
Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla
Posts: 6265
Joined: 25 May 2015, 22:46

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Ruth_NZ » 22 Jan 2019, 08:23

sstaffsw wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.
Ah, yeah, maybe. Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too. Things really will be clearer by GW24 deadline. But whatever, Jota was 91% to rise last night and I have somewhat grumpily pulled the trigger. :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3101
Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 11:57

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Hotpot » 22 Jan 2019, 08:25

Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 08:23
sstaffsw wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.
Ah, yeah, maybe. Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too. Things really will be clearer by GW24 deadline. But whatever, Jota was 91% to rise last night and I have somewhat grumpily pulled the trigger. :roll: :lol:
And then there were 50,001. :?

:P

From4corners
FISO Knight
Posts: 13560
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 22:32
Location: The Eyrie

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by From4corners » 22 Jan 2019, 10:11

sstaffsw wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 07:31
Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 00:13
He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.
Nice, might get him in on the cheap.

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
Dumbledore
Posts: 9421
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 22 Jan 2019, 13:17

Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 08:23
Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too.
I'm not sure Richarlison's extra 2 points against City are going to make a great deal of difference to anyone.

User avatar
Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla
Posts: 6265
Joined: 25 May 2015, 22:46

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Ruth_NZ » 22 Jan 2019, 13:25

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too.
I'm not sure Richarlison's extra 2 points against City are going to make a great deal of difference to anyone.
2 games are better than 1, PB. :lol: And the 2nd game in GW25 would be against Wolves, against whom he already scored a brace this season.

Striker
FISO Knight
Posts: 10600
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Striker » 22 Jan 2019, 18:12

Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 13:25
And the 2nd game in GW25 would be against Wolves, against whom he already scored a brace this season.
The relevance of of Groundhog Day type comments (bogey club etc) is overdone although occasionally relevant. But the fact that someone scores two goals against another club in one game doesn't usually significantly increase the probability that he scores against them next time round. People notice when it does happen, but it passes them by when it doesn't.

User avatar
Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla
Posts: 6265
Joined: 25 May 2015, 22:46

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Ruth_NZ » 22 Jan 2019, 18:31

I agree. Was just pointing out that as a pair of fixtures they wouldn't be at all bad.

User avatar
Bobby Fetta
Treebeard
Posts: 158
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 21:57

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Bobby Fetta » 22 Jan 2019, 19:50

Ruth_NZ wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 00:13
Unfortunately for me that means I have to jump early as well or pay more. As there is no doubt that I will bring Jota in anyway I'll probably get it done I guess, just seems so unnecessary.
Completely agree. Great call on Jota by the way - I know you've been singing about his potential upside for a while. Shame it didn't translate into any FPL points for you before the bandwagon took off.

User avatar
Billy Bongo
FISO Knight
Posts: 10631
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 22:18

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by Billy Bongo » 23 Jan 2019, 19:17

Yes he is

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


yttod1010
FISOhead
Posts: 901
Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 10:37

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by yttod1010 » 25 Jan 2019, 11:52

considering redmond to jota .......is it worth it ? :shock:

johnjoe107
Treebeard
Posts: 158
Joined: 29 May 2016, 16:05
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by johnjoe107 » 28 Jan 2019, 15:20

Redmond didn't score against Everton but looked very dangerous.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests