To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Will you now be picking Man United players after the sacking of Jose Mourinho

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Pogba, Martial or Lingard

Post by johnjoe107 »

Added Rashford before the Fulham game a couple of weeks ago and I'm going to put in either Pogba, Martial or Lingard. I'm leaning towards Pogba as I think has the most to prove. What does everyone else think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Pogba, Martial or Lingard

Post by Gambit »

I went Martial as I think he is their best attacking player but to be honest there probably won't be much in it.

Could be like the Alli/Eriksen situation with Pogba/Martial in that they get very similar points.

I've also got Rashford but my view is that he could be threatened by Lukaku at some point, hard to believe that OGS doesn't give Lukaku a go, and I think Lingard faces competition from Mata & Sanchez (when fit), so for me Pogba is the safest pick in terms of minutes, because if Lukaku does become the striker then Rashford can go back to rotating with Martial on the left.

I'm happy with Martial and Rashford for the Christmas games as they will both play a lot and such are the fixtures I think there will be lots of goals, but come January I think I will look to get Pogba in (and maybe move Rashford out depending on what has happened with Lukaku).

mandoncare
Treebeard

Re: Pogba, Martial or Lingard

Post by mandoncare »

Most likely Martial or Pogba on the wildcard before gw20. Not sure Martial is as safe a starter as everyone thinks though. Rashford can play there when Lukaku is back and Sanchez won’t be out for too long. It’s a fresh start for everyone. I have taking a punt on Rashford for just this gameweek (19) simply because it was easier to get an active cheap mid than a forward. Expecting random rotations this week.

Bao
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Will you now be picking Man United players after the sacking of Jose Mourinho

Post by Bao »

I brought in Martial and will bring more Pogba if he keeps deliver points. Fund saving from them can help me to upgrade Sterling to Salah.

escape_to_victory
FISOhead

Re: Will you now be picking Man United players after the sacking of Jose Mourinho

Post by escape_to_victory »

Is Herrera viable at 5mil? Picked up a few points...thoughts?

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

I think he can and will maintain to do very well as their box-to-box midfielder, picking up goals and assists here and there along the season. He was great and has been a great player (just misused by Mourinho as a side-ways passer in more of a holding midfield role), not sure if you'd think of getting him as your 4th or 5th mid? Moving forward I also see (some) competition from Fred looming.

escape_to_victory
FISOhead

Post by escape_to_victory »

Thanks 4corners! Appreciate your thoughts.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

Yup, Pogba in now...

Not only sacked Mou, also great schedule.

Chinese Whisperer
Treebeard

Post by Chinese Whisperer »

Brought in Pogba before he rose in price.Think he will score enough to justify a 4pt hit.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Just put in Rashford as I wanted United cover and I couldn't quite bring myself to drop any of my midfielders, but I do worry slightly about his game time once Lukaku is back. Will cross that bridge when it comes to it though I guess.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”