To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Blanks, DGWs, and those pesky chips (18/19) - Summary in OP

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Re: Blanks, DGWs, and those pesky chips (18/19) - Summary in OP

Post by jacksosi »

From4corners wrote:
mikek2010 wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 01:59 Hey All, can you play a regular transfer and then do a free hit?? or will the FT deactivate free hit for this round?

wanting to get rid of Shaw for TAA but also need to do a FH for GW33
Yes you can. Just make another transfer and when wanting to confirm the FH will make itself available to you.
I think the FH will reverse your GW transfer though if that’s what you mean? You’ll get Shaw back next week.

fantasyfaz
FISOhead
FS Record: Telegraph weekly Tinkerman winner Telegraph Cricket weekly winner, TFFO 3rd place 2009, TFFO manager of the month Sept 2008

Post by fantasyfaz »

jacksosi wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 07:30
From4corners wrote:
mikek2010 wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 01:59 Hey All, can you play a regular transfer and then do a free hit?? or will the FT deactivate free hit for this round?

wanting to get rid of Shaw for TAA but also need to do a FH for GW33
Yes you can. Just make another transfer and when wanting to confirm the FH will make itself available to you.
I think the FH will reverse your GW transfer though if that’s what you mean? You’ll get Shaw back next week.
Correct. Any transfers you do in a GW will be cancelled if u use FH. I was on -30 or something before I decided on FH over WC. My team reverted back to week before.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

Can't remember if I played my WC. Is there any way to see this? cheers.

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

Klopp-o-matic wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:05 Can't remember if I played my WC. Is there any way to see this? cheers.
it will show at the bottom of the gameweek history page

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

ajcairns wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:51
Klopp-o-matic wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 08:05 Can't remember if I played my WC. Is there any way to see this? cheers.
it will show at the bottom of the gameweek history page
Thank you! We have 2 per season right? I've only played one before christmas, means I have one more?

Sorry for the stupid questions.

The Royal BlueNose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average at best!

Post by The Royal BlueNose »

I have a dilemna and wonder how other folk would approach it...

At the moment I have 10DGW players and TAA (car), Rondon (SOU), Hazard (BUR), Guita and Milivojević (ars). Also have TC and Bench Boost. Want to TC on Jiminez on a DGW, but also feel the bench boost will be more fruitful (if I get say 12 on my bench, then that would be more fruitful unless Jiminez gets at least one goal).

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ajcairns »

I think if you have a max of 11 players for a DGW you might as well play the BB in a normal week. 10/11 doublers and your TC on Jimenez makes sense?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

ajcairns wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 08:00 I think if you have a max of 11 players for a DGW you might as well play the BB in a normal week. 10/11 doublers and your TC on Jimenez makes sense?
Look at his bench in this gameweek though, it's very strong. Do you think he will have a better chance to play BB?

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Post by SteveieB123 »

The Royal BlueNose wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 13:21 I have a dilemna and wonder how other folk would approach it...

At the moment I have 10DGW players and TAA (car), Rondon (SOU), Hazard (BUR), Guita and Milivojević (ars). Also have TC and Bench Boost. Want to TC on Jiminez on a DGW, but also feel the bench boost will be more fruitful (if I get say 12 on my bench, then that would be more fruitful unless Jiminez gets at least one goal).
Disclaimer: 100% not an expert here!!

I'd ignore the bright lights of the bench boost when weighing up the team you have and be very much fixated on the triple captain IF IT WAS ME. Can't see the bench getting more or maybe even the same as other weeks? But the trip cap COULD very well do better this week then any other?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

I think Hazard would be a good TC because if Chelsea do well, we mostly know whos going to be top scorer 8-) and who's getting the bonus, wish I had him in my team this week. :cry:
I dont see what the rush to captain Jimenez and havent got him (went for Lacazette instead (no WC) who went AWOL last week) :oops: but Wolves is like City - any one of four or five players could score or not and I dont think those are particularly easy fixtures.they both have a lot to play for...anyway i will play BB didnt have a wc so not loaded up with Brighton and I intended to playthe BB during the first double GW which would have reaped 18 points, so have a bit to beat and as usual should have stuck with original plans. :evil:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

Well this is just terrific .... with 26 points (mainly Deulofeu) on my bench I discover that my bench boost appears not to be active. Seems I selected it but didn't save it .... the fact that it's nobody else's fault but my own isn't any comfort at the moment. #schoolboyerror

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

brencarr wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 23:04 Well this is just terrific .... with 26 points (mainly Deulofeu) on my bench I discover that my bench boost appears not to be active. Seems I selected it but didn't save it .... the fact that it's nobody else's fault but my own isn't any comfort at the moment. #schoolboyerror
Ouch.

This was the week to TC Salah :mrgreen:

Madridsta
Treebeard

Post by Madridsta »

Still got my TC card , whens a good time to use it ?

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ajcairns »

Madridsta wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 13:27 Still got my TC card , whens a good time to use it ?
anytime before GW39

fantasyfaz
FISOhead
FS Record: Telegraph weekly Tinkerman winner Telegraph Cricket weekly winner, TFFO 3rd place 2009, TFFO manager of the month Sept 2008

Post by fantasyfaz »

ajcairns wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 13:41
Madridsta wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 13:27 Still got my TC card , whens a good time to use it ?
anytime before GW39
This week or next lol or last week like me on Salah.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”