To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Spurs fixture shift

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
escape_to_victory
FISOhead

Re: Spurs fixture shift

Post by escape_to_victory »

Son starts.

What do we think of Foyth? Can he hold down his place or is he a transfer waiting to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Foyth looks like an automatic goal deficit to me

What spurs assets are people looking at? Can’t see anyone other than trippier or Kane really. Maybe lloris but I’d rather avoid him I think

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

So what's our assessment on Spurs midfielders at the moment? Which of them are most nailed in PL? My assumption is Eriksen is most nailed but I don't quite like him, very expensive and not really goal threat.

What's the status of Son, why has he not been a regular starter this season? Are Moura and Lamela still likely to limit his gametime?

I think it's GW17 BUR (H) where we really want our Spurs mid to play, so can we already make some educated guesses about which players are likely to start in this match? It is four days after Barcelona, so probably enough time to rest so that it's not a big factor? But which players are likely to start against Barcelona anyway?

Since I assume Lamela and Moura are still not part of the strongest lineup and I don't really like Eriksen, I think it's between Son and Alli for me, and probably for many others as well. Which one of them is likely to start more PL matches in December?

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

I think of Alli as clear first choice, but Son as more competing with others albeit currently in the ascendancy.

Also always felt that son scored really well when he first gets minutes but can’t do it consistently over time.

No stats to back this up.

In summary Alli not Son.

Agree Eriksen plays deeper but he is a goal threat. Still worried about his injury though - not certain it’s completly gone away. If it has though he may be rested.

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

Kane or Trippier when fit IMO, the midfielders are all a rotation risk and just feel like a weaker version of cities rotation issue. Ali & Eriksen the most likely nailed as usual which leaves Lamela Moura & Son to scrap for a place. The Burnley fixture after Barcelona being a good example of say you own Son. He is likely to play at Barca as IMO the best of those options so then he is likely to be the one rested in the EPL 4 days later with rotation risk against a weaker opposition. Bad news for us FPL players.

dod
FISOhead
FS Record: I have never won FPL.

Post by dod »

I went for Foyth and Son on my wildcard. As a Spurs fan I think these 2 will get more starts than people expect and represent value which is annoyingly hard to find in the Tottenham FPL options this season.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Kane and Alderweireld in for me this week. Fixtures couldn't be much better over the next few weeks. Only slight concern is that Alderweireld didn't start at the weekend, but he's been virtually ever present otherwise so should be safe hopefully.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”