To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eden Falling

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Eden Falling

Post by blahblah »

I hear him calling, should I hold his hand or let him go?

I got him at 10.8m so tonight I get 11.1, tomorrow 11 and back injuries can be more than psychosematic bored at work or bullying kinda things.

With neither KdB or Salah close to rising there is no obvious knee jerk hop to?

Yes I do need to.....

Eden, I wanted you to be the strong one :roll:

Striker
FISO Knight

Re: Eden Falling

Post by Striker »

Why would you want to dump Hazard now as it's irrelevant whether or not he plays tomorrow. There must be a reasonable chance that he's back for next weekend, and even if he isn't, isn't it worthwhile losing 0.1 mill to wait and find out? If it transpires that he's out for weeks, there's plenty of time to dump him before his third price drop.

Strikes me as an unnecessary knee jerk reaction.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

I also got him at £10.8m
My assessment was that I would definitely lose more value taking him out than keeping him and letting him fall £0.1m
If he’s going to be out for a while that changes. Right now we don’t know

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

I could take the drop without losing sell value, but even so there is no way I would've sold, unless he's ruled out for weeks he's a season keeper for me.

Some crazy drops last night though! Murray, what is that all about? I'm thinking of bringing him in and people are selling him! he's the sixth highest scoring striker in the game, has superb fixtures, and is his teams main man, why would you sell Murray if you owned him? Cardiff/Leicester/Huddersfield (none of whom can defend) are three of his next four and good fixtures all the way to GW16.

gm1863
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 8.7k top finish

Post by gm1863 »

Gambit wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 10:05 I could take the drop without losing sell value, but even so there is no way I would've sold, unless he's ruled out for weeks he's a season keeper for me.

Some crazy drops last night though! Murray, what is that all about? I'm thinking of bringing him in and people are selling him! he's the sixth highest scoring striker in the game, has superb fixtures, and is his teams main man, why would you sell Murray if you owned him? Cardiff/Leicester/Huddersfield (none of whom can defend) are three of his next four and good fixtures all the way to GW16.
Because the sales out are happening on Saturday morning when the best news players had was that he was off injured in the previous game & a major doubt for the upcoming one. It looked pretty bad so it's hardly a bizarre move.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

gm1863 wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 10:20
Gambit wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 10:05 I could take the drop without losing sell value, but even so there is no way I would've sold, unless he's ruled out for weeks he's a season keeper for me.

Because the sales out are happening on Saturday morning when the best news players had was that he was off injured in the previous game & a major doubt for the upcoming one. It looked pretty bad so it's hardly a bizarre move.
fair enough, but I thought the news was that he was a doubt for GW10 and not a long term injury? with his upcoming fixtures you'd bench for one game surely until you got more info? Anyway, I'm glad he dropped because he's cheaper to buy now :D

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Admittedly the above was something of a drinkled knee-jerk, but the 0.1m, and the Murray drop just about gives me the option of KdB and Murray.

Hopefully KdB doesn't start\play tomorrow, though.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

Got him at 10.6m … too expensive to get rid of him. Assuming that he will be fit as of next Sunday, I think it could be a big mistake to replace him. Home fixtures against Palace, Everton and Fulham in the next 4 games … and an away game to Spurs.

If he misses several games (Sarri hopes to have him back next Sunday, it would obviously be disastrous.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Tbh: I am not overly bothered as Salah has 2 tasty matches coming up.

If KdB starts tomorrow then I'll bring him in, if not then hey ho Murray will arrive anyway.

FootballFanatic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by FootballFanatic »

I looked at your team. I think you're focusing on team value too much. Ignore it and play hard for points.

Chinese Whisperer
Treebeard

Post by Chinese Whisperer »

FootballFanatic wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 10:20 Ignore it and play hard for points.
This is good advice. Some folk seem to need to take a lot of hits, looking for the next .1 or .2.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Tbh, I haven't though.

The original plan was Lac and Guen to KdB and Murray. I had dismissed Eden's back until I read that it was aggravated in the last match, as opposed to being caused.

re cash: the extra for Salah has kinda scuppered the plan as I need to free up much more. so I have to either dump Murray as first sub, or start him in a 4-4-2....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”