To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Those who got Kane in for Cardiff

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: Those who got Kane in for Cardiff

Post by DAREEL »

math! wrote: 14 Oct 2018, 15:19 Poch might decide to put Kane back up top after 2 weeks of reflection. Kane used to be stuck deeper when Alli started to flourish initially as Alli kept taking his space. I avoided Kane then because of that. If Poch decides to unfrick his tactical changes and puts Kane back where he belongs then I will keep. If not, then I guess it will be Aguero, Laca, and Mitro/King/Arnautovic as my front 3.
Kind of agree but there is no way you will know till it's too late . If Eriksen is back I'll keep , I'm veering towards selling him at mo but then of course Salah got injured so maybe I will need to sort that.

I'll be going with Kun Arnie Mitro if I do sell. Kun's ownership is massive. I can't afford to take any more risks as nothing is going right so may just do a bit of risk management and captain Kun. 2 week break to sort his foot problem out im not buying into this " he will only play 60 mins " scaremongering myself . Burnley defence away are hardly a power house. Plus I can't forget the last time Kane played West ham and I triple captained him . He started on bench and came on for a lovely 1 pointer. Mental scars and all that

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”